Chapter 10

Love Is Like A Snowflake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS

 

I have never stepped foot on an economy class plane ever. It was very crowded and it made me feel claustrophobic. This was going to be one of the longest flights ever.

I looked at my ticket to find my seat. If I was in business class, I would be assisted to my seat and I do not have to look for it on my own. The differences that money can make, what can you say? I finally settled myself down on a seat, next to a lady with an eye mask on. There's some really creepy people in this plane and it sent shivers down my spine. Can time just go by just a tad faster?

"Ahjusshi! Why are you taking somebody else's seat?" A boy confronted me.

"What? Ah-ahjusshi? This monkey." I told the little boy.

The boy just scoffed at my face. "What, ahjusshi? Monkey?! Ahjusshi, I have name."

"Monkey, I don't care." I sassed him and lay my head on the head rest and closed my eyes, thinking that the little monkey would go away soon.

"My name's Ace and I'm not a monkey, ahjusshi." The boy reasoned.

"C-C-CEO Wu?!"

"Oh, Song Mara?"

"Ahjumma, tell your husband to get off my seat!" The boy ordered Mara.

Instead of diverting my gaze towards the boy, I just stared at Song Mara. She was here with me. We're going to Jeju Island together.

"CEO Wu, I thought-"

"Ahjumma! Tell your husband to get off my seat!" The boy named, Ace, demandingly told Mara for the second time.

Mara just looked at the kid and said, "Kid, he's not my husband."

"Really?" The boy heaved a sigh of relief and gave Mara a smile. "That's a relief. I would be so sorry for noona if your husband was really this guy." The monkey said and pointed at me. Kids these days are so disrespectful. "Pretty noona, don't ever date guys like this one. You'll just have to wait for me to grow up, okay?" Okay, kids these days are disrespectful and creepy.

Song Mara just gave the boy a smile and said, "I'll make sure to do that."

What the hell? Is she flirting with a goddamn 5-year-old?

"Noona, ask this ahjusshi to move out of my seat. I guess he's too blind and dumb to find his own seat." The monkey insulted me. I graduated college with a business degree and I do not deserve this criticism from a midget monkey like him.

"CEO Wu... that's his seat, apparently." Song Mara whispered.

"So?"

"Uh... let him sit."

"No."

"Kid, the ahjusshi really doesn't want to move. You can just sit on ahjusshi's original seat." Mara negotiated with the kid for me.

I looked at Song Mara. She did not just call me ahjusshi. "Song Mara-sshi-"

"If you want, noona can switch places with you. Do you want that?"

No! Song Mara is not letting me sit next to a monkey. There was another empty seat next to mine and if a stranger sits there, I'm claiming my life over.

"Woah! Economy class can move things around the way they want it? I didn't know." I commented when Song Mara was getting ready to stand up from her seat. "I thought it was just a straight up, 'can't move, stay still' kind of plane. You would know, right Song Mara-sshi? Since you always take an economy class plane."

After Mara heard what I just said, she shot up and grabbed her carry-on bag and tried to pass by me. "Excuse me."

Does my brain and mouth ever cooperate with each other?! What the hell is wrong with me?

"Kid, just sit on my seat." Mara told the monkey. She looked over to see my seat number on my ticket and immediately left.

"Thanks noona!" The monkey said and sat on the chair Song Mara was sitting on a few seconds ago. "Ahjusshi, my hyung going to seat over there. He's coming soon. Be scared of him! I warned you."

Great! A hyung! What's this one? A human-size of the midget monkey next to me? I'm so not up sitting between two sibling monkeys right now.

"Hyung, you're here?"

I looked over to see what the monkey's brother looked like. I was expecting to see a grown man or a teenage boy at least, but I saw the same midget monkey. Only a few inches taller than the first one I saw.

"Ace-ah, why are you sitting there? Isn't this your original seat?" The taller monkey asked.

"Long story, Jr. hyung."

The taller monkey settled himself on the seat next to mine. Great! I'm in the middle of two sibling monkeys. This would really be the most interesting flight ever.

"Kris Jr. hyung, I also met a pretty noona."

"Where?!" The taller monkey, who has the same name as me, brighten up.

"Over there." The shorter monkey said and pointed to where Mara was.

"Waa~ pretty noona."

 

MARA

 

A month? A month with a jerk like Kris Wu? You've got to be kidding me. If this plane did not take off on time, I would've probably been out of it. He finds the most clever ways to insult a person and make them feel small. Ugh! I hate him. No. Hate is a strong word. Dislike would be enough at the moment.

"HYUNG!!! LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! I WON!!!!!" The boy named, Ace cheered.

I could definitely hear how rowdy the two boys were. I was sitting diagonally across from them on the middle row since CEO Jerk Wu again earlier. I really wonder how he's putting up with the two boys. I tried to look at him, but it was impossible since Ace's brother was blocking my view. I wanted to see if he was sleeping or not. This might be childish, but I wanted to see him suffer. That would make this flight better.

"ACEEEEEEE!!!! HYUNG LOST!"

"Awww~ sorry, hyung. Maybe next time you can win."

"You two! Will you please shut up?!" I heard CEO Wu said. I had to stop myself from laughing.

"NO!" The two kids told CEO Wu and continued on with what they're doing.

"Where are your parents?! Let me have a talk with them."

After CEO Wu said that, I saw the older brother put his headphones and completely ignored him.

"Ughh!!!" CEO Wu groaned.

This flight just got better.

My phone suddenly alerted me of a text message and it said,

Mara-sshi, please save me. 

- CEO Wu

I just smiled to myself. In the end, the famous entrepreneur, Kris Wu is just a human being. A human

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter