Chapter 16

Love Is Like A Snowflake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS

 

"Ahhhh!!!!!" I heard a screech so early in the morning.

My eyes shot wide open after hearing the blaring sound. I realized that the reason why it was so loud is because the owner of the voice was right in front of my face. "Ahhhhh!!!!" I screamed as well when I finally recognized the person who was right next to me in bed.

I slept in the same bed as Song Mara. We. Slept. In. The. Same. Bed.

Mara acted rashly and immediately got up from the bed, but when she did, she took the blanket that was covering my body to cover her eyes. My eyes enlarged once I looked down to see my body. I was . I was -.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." Mara said when she realized she took the blanket with her. She was about to give it back, but when she does, she'll definitely see me.

"No, Mara-sshi!!!!" I ordered her and rolled over the bed and fell off it. It didn't matter if it hurt. I told myself that I would worry about the pain later. At least the bed was blocking Mara's view of my body.

"I'll- I'll... Ho-how did I end up in the same bed as you, Kris-sshi? I clearly remember sleeping on that chair." Mara said and pointed at the chair next to the bed, still blocking her face with the blanket.

"Mara-sshi... can we please talk later? I- I'm kind of not in the-"

"Oh, yeah. Yeah. Sure, Kris-sshi. I'm leaving... like right now." Mara talked as fast as she can and finally sprinted out of her room carrying the blanket with her.

"God! That was embarrassing!!!" Kris said and buried his face in his hands. "Perhaps... did... she saw?!!?!?!"

 

MARA

 

I was pacing back and forth in my living room after what just happened inside my room with Kris Wu. I really could not believe I slept in the same bed as him! Nothing happened. Of course, nothing happened.

"Nothing happened, right?!" Mara asked herself silently. "Ugh!! What am I going to do now? How am I supposed to show my face to him?! Ugh! Song Mara!!! You should've just brought him back to his hotel room! What the hell were you thinking?!" I scolded myself and started biting my nails. An image suddenly popped up in my head. A disturbing image that I saw so early in the morning. "Oh my god!!! I saw his..." I wailed and finally stopped in place just to plop myself down on the cold carpeted floor of the hotel room. "What am I going to do?!" I complained and hit my head multiple times on the sofa.

I heard the doorknob of my bedroom door and I'm pretty sure the man inside was on his way out. I didn't know what to do and I was panicking. I stood up from the floor and ran around, looking around the place to hide, but apparently I ran out of time since he already came out of the room.

I had to stop in place, but somehow bumped into one of the loveseat that was on the way and fell on my as I fell backwards. "Ouch." I reacted.

"Mara-sshi!" I heard Kris Wu, who was now fully clothed, said and immediately came to my aid. "Are you okay?"

I looked up to see him, but the sunshine that was being reflected by the window blinded me. I blocked it and finally saw Kris Wu. I felt like time suddenly stopped and I took that chance to observe his facial features.

They were right. He is all what they say he is.

He was so perfect. He just woke up, but it didn't look like it from the way I saw him. He used water to push back his blonde hair and it was so attractive. His cold eyes, his tall nose and his plump lips that looked so goddamn kissabl- oh dear lord, what the hell am I saying?!

"Mara-sshi, are you okay? Why did you fall so suddenly?" He asked me.

"Neh? Uh..." I didn't know how to answer his very straightforward question.

"Ow!" He reacted and held his head.

"Kris-sshi." I said worried. It was a hectic morning for the both of us, but I'm pretty sure it was more hectic for him since he probably has a hangover.

He stood up from kneeling on the loveseat and offered me his other hand to help me stand up.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. He was quite strong as well- shoot! Snap out of it, Song Mara!

"Are you hurt anywhere, Mara-sshi?" He asked still couldn't manage to face me because of the headache that the hangover has brought him. "You fell on the floor kind of hard. Tell me if you're hurting."

"I'm fine, Kris-sshi." I replied. "What about you? You have a hangover, don't you? Lay on the couch and I'll just make soup for you." I told him and helped him sit down on the couch. "Just a few minutes, Kris-sshi." I then walked towards the kitchen.

No one would ever make me hangover soup whenever I get drunk, but my grandmother taught me how to make one before. Whenever I get drunk and get a hangover the next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter