Lies.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 : Lies.

 

“Yonghwa, mianhaeyo,” said Shinhye. The sky was pitched black with few stars shining and both of them were sitting in front of the small campfire made by Yonghwa. “If I didn’t have muscle cramps, we must have made our way out from here,” she explained.

 

“Yah, gwenchanhaeyo,” Yonghwa looked at her. “I was the one who caused all this. If I didn’t..”

 

“Andwe, andwe,” she cut off his words. “Let just call it even,” she said. Shinhye shrugged and nodded her head slightly. “Yonghwa, I’m hungry,” she looked at him.

 

Yonghwa took his bag and took out a plastic of bread. “Here, eat this,” he handed it to Shinhye.

 

“Is this the last one?” Shinhye asked, taking the bread from his hand. He nodded his head. Shinhye opened the pack and cut the bread into half. “Here, eat this, I know you are starving, I can hear your stomach is grumbling,” she handed the half piece to Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa pouted. “Feed me,” he said.

 

“Mwo?” Shinhye rolled her eyes.

 

“I massaged you, so feed me,” he said with a cute face.

 

“Aigooo,” Shinhye came neared to him. “Here,” she put the whole big piece in Yonghwa’s mouth and chuckled.

 

“Yah!” Yonghwa said with mouth-full. “You are going to pay for this baldhead!” he said.

 

Shinhye laughed seeing his expression. “Do you remember we used to feed each other every day when we were little, pretending like our omma is feeding us, ended up we fought because of like this?” she smiled.

 

“Of course I remember,” said Yonghwa, still chewing the bread in his mouth. “You were a bad omma, always stuffing food into my mouth instead of feeding me properly,” he pouted.

 

Shinhye giggled. “It’s because you always teased me. Calling me baldhead even when I grew some hair,” she said. “Ahh, it hurt,” she pressed her stomach with eyes closed.

 

“Yah, the cramps come again?” asked Yonghwa.

 

Shinhye nodded her head slightly. “It’s because I don’t take the painkiller, the cramps will always come frequently.”

 

“Come here,” Yonghwa pulled her closer to him and lay her head on his lap once again. “But jehbal, no more weird sounds,” he looked at her before starting to give her the massage. “You never got this before you went to UK right?” he asked.

 

Shinhye shook her head slightly. “Women have a lot of hormones you know,” she said. “Gomawoyo,” she smiled at him.

 

“Gwenchanhayo,” he said. “You look like you are really suffering the pain just now.”

 

“Yonghwa, I’m glad that I lost my childhood memories for 7 years old and forgot who my family is,” Shinhye said with a little smile on her lips.

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“Because I was sent to the orphanage for the reasons and there, I met you. Knowing you is like knowing my whole family. For me, you are my parents, my oppa, my eonnie,” she said. “Kamshamnida, for being there for me when no one else is.”

 

“Yah, what’s with the emotion suddenly?” asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter