Beauty.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 : Beauty.

 

“Geunyoung noona?” asked Yonghwa. “Will noona agrees with this?”

 

“Everyone knows noona used to have huge crush on hyung, but hyung rejected her,” said Jonghyun.

 

“Aniyo!” protested Yonghwa. “I only respect her not more than just as sunbae,” he explained.

 

“If I were you, I’ll never let her go at the first place, she’s cute,” Jungshin said.

 

Yonghwa knocked Jungshin’s head with his fist. “Yah, it’s easy for you to say.”

 

“Sure, remember that controversial photo between hyung and noona during our indie years in Japan? So scandalous,” Minhyuk said.

 

“But... what if noona still had feeling with hyung?” asked Jungshin.

 

Jonghyun shook his head. “No way, it had been years already. Besides she did cleared the controversial rumour that time,” he answered. “But hyung, if Geunyong noona is on this, please stop using your charm to cause her to fall in love with you again,” he said.

 

 

“Congratulations,” said some of the guests that came to the opening ceremony party of Shinhye’s new cake shop. Shinhye who was wearing a simple plain white dress was busy welcoming her guests to her new shop.

 

“Hyung,” Minhyuk called Yonghwa who was watching Shinhye from the beginning. “Geunyong noona is on her way,”said him.

 

Yonghwa nodded his head. “Araso,” he said, still eyes on Shinhye. Suddenly a tall man in tuxedo entered the shop and walked to Shinhye before hugging her from behind and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Shinhye smiled as she was pulled in his arms.

 

“No way,” said Minhyuk who saw the scene with Yonghwa.

 

“Is that Shinhye’s fiancé?” Jonghyun joined them from behind. “Woah hyung, you really got a competitive competitor,” he patted on Yonghwa’s shoulder.

 

“Jonghyun’s estranged brother,” Jungshin also joined them before getting hit on the head by Jonghyun for the joke. “Woah, jinja good looking,” exclaimed him as he saw better view of Lee Jongsuk as if in HD.

 

“Hyung, firstly, he won the height, he is tall and you are short,” said Minhyuk.

 

“And he is skinny and hyung is getting round every day,” added Jungshin.

 

“Yah you two! We should give support to hyung,” Jonghyun cut off their ridiculous c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter