Danger.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11 : Danger.

 

“Maybe Shinhye did know about the controversy back then,” said Jonghyun.

 

“But why did she kept the article with her?” asked Yonghwa, still figuring the purpose of Shinhye with all this.

 

“Hyung, maybe noona does like you at the first place,” said Jungshin from the next seat.

 

“And then, she found the article about hyung and Geunyoung noona,” Jonghyun added with his own theory.

 

“She became more devastated after you introduced Geunyoung noona as your girlfriend and believed with the article although it was from the past,” Minhyuk continued the stories. “And now when she knew it was all fake...”

 

“She felt stupid for actually believing in you,” added Jungshin.

 

“And she is now confused with her feelings, so she decided to left it to let you figure it out while she is planning her wedding with Jongsuk,” Jonghyun completed the story, solving the puzzle in Yonghwa’s head.

 

Yonghwa took a deep breath and crumbled the article in his hand before throwing it to the 3 boys. “Yah! If you didn’t come out with the fake thing, maybe I won’t have this kind of problem,” he scolded them.

 

“Mianhata hyung,” Minhyuk looked down.

 

“But you started it first, you lied to her first about the date,” Jungshin defended himself.

 

“Yah!” Yonghwa was about to throw the pillow to Jungshin when their manager enter their lounge.

“Whoa, you guys are so loud. What’s up?” asked their manager.

 

“Nothing hyung, just having casual talk,” Jonghyun answered with cute dimple smile.

 

“Araso,” he said. “We are heading straight to the hotel before going to the press conference when we arrive at the airport. Have some rest, Japan is going tough on you guys this time,” said the manager. “Yonghwa, you look pale, have enough rest. And others, keep the voice down, we don’t want the stewardess to hear all your casual talks,” he said before leaving them by themselves back.

 

“Yonghwa hyung, mianhata,” said Jungshin, suddenly feeling apologetic when he saw his hyung face was tired pale.

 

“Gwenchanha,” he said, turning his body to the face the window and put the pillow in his hand on top of his head. He looked outside the window to the sky before moving his gaze at Shinhye’s dove locket in his hand. “Does this mean you give up on me?” he closed his eyes and put his hand holding the locket on his chest.

 

 

“Yongha ah,gwenchanha?” asked their manager after they finished their interview session on the third day they were in Japan. They were now currently busy promoting their new single in Japan and they were going to be pack for around 2 weeks in Japan.

 

“I’m fine, wae hyung?” replied Yonghwa.

 

“You looked tired lately. Is there something bothering you lately?”

 

“Aniyo hyung,” he smiled. “Aniyo, maybe because I forced myself too hard for this single,” he said. “Mianhaeyo for making you worry,” he apologized.

 

His manager patted his on his shoulder. “It’s okay, I just want you to be happy when work, don’t stress out,” he said. “Anyway, the CEO of your Japanese record label is already waiting for you at his office. Gaja,” he leaded the boys to the van.

They all followed the manager to the van. While walking, Jonghyun approached Yonghwa and walked by his side. “Hyung, have you talked to Shinhye?” asked him.

 

“Ani,” he answered shortly.

 

“But wae hyung? You have to stop her from getting married!” Jonghyun said with a high voice.

 

Yonghwa glared at him. “She decided to give up on me,” he said coldly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter