Double trouble.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16 : Double trouble.

 

“Dear Shinhye. Mianhata for what I’ve done the other night. Mianhata for putting you in this state. You will never regain back your memory because of me, mianhata Shinhye ah. I wanted to say this in front of you, but you had been avoiding me since the other night and I understand why. Shinhye ah, as I see the days go by, I wonder why we have to end up this way. I wish everything will be the same like how it used to be but I know, we will need a lot of miracle for that to happen. Shinhye ah, I like you. I have liked you since the first day I saw you at the orphanage. You may not remember it, but we have become like siblings thru out our childhood years and I’ve liked you all the time until this moment. And I think I’ll like you forever. Please don’t be scare with my words. I don’t know how you felt about me back then, maybe you liked me just as your oppa or maybe just as a friend. I don’t know and I really wanted to know but I guess I’ll never know how your feeling towards me was back then. I’m not going to force you to like me back then. You will have to start a new life and maybe you won’t need me then. If you want to leave, you can. I’ll remember you, though. Because you have taken up the most room in my heart. And please keep the dove with you; if miracles happen between us, it was from the dove. Shinhye ah, this will be my first time saying this to you and might be my last time too. Saranghae, Park Shin Hye.”

 

 

“Good job guys!” said their manager as they entered the changing room.

 

“This feels so good. Arigatou gozaimaa everyone for the hardwork!” Yonghwa bowed to the staffs followed by the boys behind him.

 

“Thank you hyung, for leading us perfectly thru this concert!” said Jungshin and they made a group hug among themselves. The changing room began to turn chaos as the boys rest themselves while chatting with each other and the staffs.

 

“Hyung, you looked so energetic today,” said Minhyuk. “I wonder why since you were really not in a good mood lately.”

 

Yonghwa smiled to Minhyuk’s words. “Yah, Minhyukkie,” Jonghyun ruffled his hair. “It’s because his baldhead was here,” he said.

 

“Jeomalyo?” Minhyuk asked, surprised.

“You didn’t saw her?” Jungshin asked. “She sat in front of me.”

 

“Ahh, Minhyuk was always behind the big drums,” Jonghyun added.

 

“It’s not important for him to see her,” Yonghwa interfered with their conversation.

 

“Yah hyung, what do you mean with that?” Minhyuk pouted.

 

“Boys, Mr Tagashi is coming,” said the manager from the door. The boys got up from the couch and greeted their Japan’s CEO as he entered the room alone. A disappointed face was seen on Yonghwa’s as there was no sign of Shinhye to appear behind her father.

 

“Anyeonghamsinikka boys,” Mr Tagashi greeted them in Korea. The boys grinned in amazed. “Shinhye taught me Korea a little,” he spoke back in Japanese. “Anyway, jalhaesseyo,” Mr Tagashi made double thumbs up for the boys. “We really enjoyed the show, jeomal daebak,” he practised his Korean language with the boys.

 

“Arigatou gozaimaa, director,” Jonghyun said. “Where is Shinhye?” asked him boldly, causing Yonghwa to poke his stomach.

 

Mr Tagashi chuckled seeing their childish behaviour. “Yonghwa san... I believe you have something to say to my daughter, right?” he asked with a smile.

 

“Ha?” Yonghwa was surprised with the sudden question.

 

“Shinhye is waiting for you in the VIP room,” Mr Tagashi told him.

 

“Jinja?” Yonghwa’s eyes went big while his heart flustered upon hearing she wanted to meet him, finally.

 

***

Shinhye looked out the glass window to the stage outside. Yonghwa’s voice while singing on the stage was still in her ears and she could still felt the warmness of Yonghwa’s gaze everytime he looked at her and smiled while on stage. Slowly her hand reached for the dove on her neck. As she grabbed it in her arms, her heart was beating fast. ‘Eottoke, oppa?’ she thought by herself.

 

“Ehem, anyeonghaesseyo,” Yonghwa greeted her as he reached the door.

 

Shinhye took a deep breath before turning to him. “Anyeonghaesseyo,” she replied his greeting with a bow.

 

Yonghwa took small steps toward her. “You wanted to see me?” he asked and stopped a few inches from her, scared if they were to close, he couldn’t hold himself again even though Shinhye didn’t moved a bit this time.

 

“Ne...” Shinhye moved her gazed fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter