Fake.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 : Fake

 

“I’m home,” said Yonghwa as he entered the house. The boys who were watching the television greeted their hyung. “Has everyone eaten dinner? I bought some rice cake,” he walked to the kitchen.

 

“Ne hyung, we ate already,” answered Jungshin.

 

“Noona cooked Bimbimbap for us, so daebak!” Minhyuk said cheerfully, rubbing his tummy.

 

“Oh, you’re back,” said Shinhye as she shut her room’s door.

 

“Where are you going?” Yonghwa asked as she saw Shinhye was not in her pyjamas.

 

“To the convenience store,” answered her, walking to the door.

 

“By what?” asked Yonghwa.

 

“My feet?” she answered sarcastically.

 

“Alone? In the dark?”

 

“Why are asking so many questions? I’m gonna be fine by myself. I don’t need a namja to follow me to the convenience store,” she said. “Besides, what will your girlfriend said when he found you walking alone with me in the dark.”

 

“Whoa, look whose talking. What will your fiancé said if he knows you are living with 4 hot namjas? Oh jokkoman, did you say girlfriend? Whoa, someone sounded upset here?” he grinned, making his steps to Shinhye. “How did you feel when you are not informed about something that has relationship with you?” he asked.

 

“Mwo?” Shinhye frowned. “Are you saying you’re just lying about the date to make me feel upset because I upset you about my engagement?” she said. “Since when did you become so pathetic, Yonghwa ssi?” she shook her head and walked out from the door.

 

“Yah! I’m not lying! I did have a date just now!” he wore his shoes in rush.

 

“Hyung! You two looks like a married couple who is having a fight,” Jonghyun grinned. Yonghwa looked at them, forgetting they were watching from the start.

 

“I’ll follow her. I’m leaving,” he chased after her. “Yah Park Shin Hye! Haish,” grumbled him.

 

“Taking a revenge on me? Aigoo Yonghwa ssi, stop being so cheap,” mumbled Shinhye.

 

“Yah baldhead!” Yonghwa grabbed her arm. “I’m not lying,” he said while panting for air. “I swear,” he said.

 

“Why suddenly you are admitting you are dating after you heard I’m engaged?” she asked. “Is it because you want me to feel what you felt last night?”

 

“Aniyo,” Yonghwa protested. “Well, I did want to tell you but I am still waiting for the right time.”

 

Shinhye pulled her arms from his big tough hand. “See, if you act this way, you must understand why I have my own reason for not telling you about my engagement at the first place.”

 

“Ne ne, I understand,” he said. “Mianheyo, for being too emotional. Maybe because its shock to hear there’s a crazy guy who wants at you since you were a baldhead when you were a little girl,” he made a joke that caused Shinhye to burst out into laughter.

 

“Yah!” Shinhye slapped her shoulder. “Let’s go or it’s going to be late,” she walked and Yonghwa walked by her side. “So who is she?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter