My little baldhead.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: My little baldhead.

 

“Park Shin Hye, what’s with your luck, jeomal. This has been the third time for you to get kidnap,” Yonghwa mumbled as he pressed the pedal to the max, driving away from the airport. After asking from the airport security, the CCTV had caught Shinhye being forced to enter a car with 2 girls, believed to be their sasaeng fans that spread the rumours in Japan. They believed the sasaeng fans had been following Shinhye since in Japan and kidnapped her once she arrived in Korea after seeing her alone. With the help of the police, they had tracked down the car and found the current location of the car. Nothing serious so far except for the thought his sasaeng fans had gone too far, Yonghwa would only call the police for backup later to avoid any controversy to occur.

 

“Hyung, are you sure you don’t want to call the police?” asked Minhyuk from behind. The boys were freaking out after hearing Shinhye went missing.

 

“Hyukkie, we already have Jonghyun hyung right?” Jungshin answered Minhyuk’s question with a joke, to lighten up the atmosphere so his hyung wouldn’t feel so intense.

 

“Boys, if things got serious, both of you are in charge for calling the police okay?” said Jonghyun, the fighter among them, who sat on the passenger seat next to Yonghwa.

 

“Haih, I freaking hate sasaeng fans, I mean, why are they so immersed with our life? Like come on, we are human being just like them, not a freaky alien coming from another planet,” Jungshin sighed.

 

“I know right. Remember back then, the sasaeng fans used to break into our house and took our stuffs and made controversy out of it?” Minhyuk started to go down the memory lane.

 

“Ah just having a thought of it, really made me had goose bumps. Imagine they broke into our house and see our stuffs,” Jonghyun shook his head.

 

“Luckily they didn’t install CCTV in our dorm,” added Jungshin. “Anyway, I hope they will do no harm to noona.”

 

“Shinhye noona,” Minhyuk said with a sad face. “She is just an innocent victim.”

 

“No one would hurt my baldhead after this, no one...” Yonghwa suddenly spoke up between them.

 

***

 

The boys arrived at the location in Daegu and rushed to the small building in front of the car that had taken Shinhye away from the airport just now. There was a huge door with a sign written on it besides the digital lock.

 

‘BOICE CORNER. Please type the password to enter.’

 

“Wow, uri BOICE is doing well,” they were surprised to see the small modern building that full with their faces on it. It was like an office for the BOICE.

 

“What password should we put?” asked Yonghwa.

 

“How about we try CNBLUE?” said Jungshin. Yonghwa typed in the password but it was wrong.

 

“Boice?” Jonghyun guessed, but it was wrong. They kicked in so many words and numbers that could possibly be the password, but still, all of them were wrong.

 

“Hyung, our debut date!” Minhyuk said. “140110.”

 

Yonghwa kicked in the number as Minhyuk said and the door was unlocked. “Surely the brainy hyukkie,” Yonghwa said, entering the building. The boys followed their hyung was astonished with the interior of the building. The photos of them were everywhere on the wall, including the photos of their rooms and everything that includes their private life.

 

“This is real scary...” Jungshin said, clearing his throat.

 

“Seems like no one is here,” said Yonghwa after exploring the whole small building.

 

“The rooms are empty too,” Jonghyun added, coming out from one of the many rooms in the small building.

 

They looked at each other, confused. The car with the same registration number was outside, but why there was no one in the building. The building was so quiet, they could hear each other breathing.

 

“But the car is the same with the one we saw in the CCTV recording,” Jungshin said, couldn’t believe the building was empty.

 

“Should we call for some help now hyung?” asked Minhyuk.

 

Suddenly there was an engine sound coming from outside. “Omo hyung! Maybe they are running away with the car now!” Jonghyun said and all four of them ran to the door.

 

But then the dove’s locket in Yonghwa’s hand fell on the floor while he was rushing to the door. He stopped his steps and pulled back to take the dove when suddenly he heard a weird sound as he stepped the floor. Curious, he picked up the dove’s locket and removed the carpet on the floor to check the caused of the cracked weird sound.

 

“Guys, stop,” Yonghwa said as he stared at the secret door to the underground he found beneath the floor carpet.

 

“But hyung, they are gone now, we have to chase them,” Jonghyun added.

 

“I think they are planning on this. Look, it’s a secret door. Let’s check this,” Yonghwa slowly opened the door and walked down the stairs, followed by the boys. Upon the reached the underground floor, there was a huge living room also filled with their photos on the walls and a single door lead to a room. They slowly walked to the door when they heard a sound coming from behind the single door.

 

“Look at you, with your baldhead, maybe the rest of your beauty is just from cosmetic surgery,” said a voice from the room. The boys slowly leaned their ears on the door, eavesdropping before they could attack them.

 

“Yah! Who are you and what do you have to do with our Yong yong?” said another voice. “You are not even an artist or an idol, how can he like you if you didn’t seduce him first? We saw you hug him first and initiate the kiss.”

 

There was no answer for the question and suddenly a sound of slapping was heard behind the door. With no hesitation, Yonghwa opened the door and there she was, Shinhye was sitting at the centre of the room on a chair, both hands and legs were tied in a rope, like in an interrogation room. And she looked miserable, with her wig on the floor and tears soaking her pale cheeks.

 

“Omo, Jung Yonghwa!” the two strange girls froze looking at their idol in front of their eyes.

 

“Chekullae?!” Yonghwa looked at them, eyes filled with anger.

 

“Hyung...” Minhyuk patted his shoulder, calming him down.

 

“Should I call the police? There are ladies, I don’t hit ladies,” Jonghyun whispered to Jungshin.

 

“You two are crossing the lines,” Yonghwa said under the breath. “What are you doing?” he raised his voice.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter