Feelings.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15 : Feelings.

 

It had been a week since Shinhye’s surgery and the doctor promised them with positive recovery for Shinhye’s memory since the blood clot that had been compressing the brain had been removed. Since the night Harumi was in Yonghwa’s arm, she wasn’t avoiding him anymore. No more pulling back whenever Yonghwa approached her.

 

Yonghwa was happy with her new improvement. At least, now he could have her in her arms back, maybe not as his little baldhead but at least as his little Harumi. Yonghwa had recovered from his injury from the stab last time and now he was busy preparing for their tour concert in Japan, resuming back their activities that they had been postponing after the incident.

 

As much as Yonghwa wanted to tell Shinhye how he felt about her; that he liked her and have love her since ever, Yonghwa had to hold back his desire because Shinhye still hadn’t remember anything yet from their past. Nothing, not a single memory had come back to her mind. And Yonghwa didn’t want to be selfish, afraid if Shinhye might run away from him again if he told her his true feelings on her. For him, the only hope was Shinhye regained her memory back so that she knew she loved him too. And Yonghwa would do anything to help her in regaining her memory. Anything.

 

“Are you ready?” asked Yonghwa to Shinhye who was waiting for him inside her room.

 

“Ne, I’m coming,” Shinhye opened the door and Yonghwa was already waited for her in front of the door. “Omo, you are just wearing this?” she startled upon seeing him wearing a casual clothes despite of disguising himself like usual.

 

“Gwenchanha yo,” Yonghwa smiled. “We are having a midnight supper, besides we are in Japan, it’s okay,” he fixed Shinhye’s wig on her head.

 

“Okay,” she said. As they walked to the door, they passed thru the living hall where the other boys were watching television with Shinhye’s father. Mr Tagashi had treated the boys like his own sons and had welcomed them to stay in his house whenever they were in Japan. “Aren’t the boys coming?” Shinhye asked, feeling weird it’s gonna be just her and Yonghwa.

 

“Noona, mianhata, we are tired because of practise just now,” answered Jungshin.

 

“Mianhata,” Minhyuk and  Jonghyun apologized to her.

 

“Ohh, aren’t you tired then Yonghwa oppa?” Shinhye looked at Yonghwa.

 

“Aniyo,” Yonghwa smiled. “Gahja, or we are going to be late,” he said.

 

Shinhye nodded her head and walked to her dad. “Otosan, I’m leaving first,” she hugged him.

 

“Okay my dear,” he kissed her cheeks. “Have fun and Yonghwa-san, take care of my daughter,” he looked at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa smiled and nodded his head. “Okay sir, no problem.”

 

“Anyeong! Have fun with hyung, noona!” said the boys when they walked out from the door.

 

Mr Tagashi looked at them until they disappeared from his gaze. “Do you think Harumi will remember him?” asked Mr Tagashi to the boys. “I really hope she could love Yonghwa back as much as Yonghwa loves her.”

 

 

“Thank you, oppa, for everything you have done for me,” Shinhye said as they took a seat on the beach, facing the ocean who was dancing with the wave, accompany by the chill autumn’s wind. “And thank you for tonight too,” she said, smiling at Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa’s heart flustered upon seeing her shining smile under the moonlight. “Gwenchanha,” he grinned, showing his rabbit tooth.

 

“I may not remember who you really are in my past, but Yonghwa oppa, I really feel comfortable with you,” Shinhye said, moving her gaze to the ocean.

 

“Jinja?” asked Yonghwa . “But why did you scared with me before this?”

 

Shinhye shrugged. “I don’t know. I was having this nightmare when I was in my deep sleep, and then suddenly you were the first person I saw once I woke up, I felt scared seeing a stranger in front of me back then,” she said. “Mianhata Yonghwa oppa,” looking at Yonghwa. “I’ll try my best to remember about us. Otosan and the boys had been telling me, how you had taken care of me since I’m little, how you saved me from Jongsuk ssi. I am very thankful and I’ll repay all your kindness by trying to remember our memories together,” she held his hand.

 

Yonghwa’s heart raced upon listening to Shinhye’s words. “I would do anything to help you regain back all your precious memories and make you the old Shinhye back,” he held back her hands. “We will go back to the orphanage and go to the beach back in Busan that we liked to go when we were kids. And come to my concert next week! You have always wanted to come to my concert. Come along, maybe upon listening to some of your favourite songs back then, you will remember something. I will do everything with you to help you regain your memories. I will be with you, until your memories come back,” he said with an excited smile.

 

“Thank you oppa,” Shinhye hugged him.

 

Yonghwa was startled with her sudden hug but his heart was beating excitedly and felt like wanted to burst into excitement. Although it was not unusual actually for Shinhye to hug him before the incident, but to have her back in his arms after what happened, had really moved him. “Shinhye ah,” he hold her shoulder, breaking her hug. “I have something for you,” he took out a necklace from his pocket. Shinhye looked at the necklace with dove’s locket in his hand. “This is yours, you left in my house after something happened between us,” he told her.

 

“It’s beautiful,” Shinhye said with a smile. “Where did I get this?” she asked.

 

Yonghwa looked at her with a smile and put on the necklace on her. “It was from me, I gave it to you before we left to chase our dream,” he said beside her ears. “This dove was from my eomma, a symbol for eternity love, no matter how far apart we are, this dove will connect our love,” he pulled back and looked Shinhye into her eyes. “Just like how it reconnects us back now,” he couldn’t hold himself when his face was just few inches away from her. Slowly he leaned in and put his lips on top of hers, kissing her passionately for the first time, lost to his own desire upon seeing Shinhye’s pure face.

 

Shinhye froze in the kiss, blinked her eyes twice before she gathered her strength and pulled Yonghwa away from her. “What... what are you doing...?” she asked, stammering with shocked face.

 

Yonghwa gave himself a face palm before letting out a deep sigh. “Baboya Yonghwa ssi,” he murmured. “Mianhaeyo, Shinhye ahh. Mianheyo,” he apologized for his encounter kissed that had startled and confused Shinhye.

 

“Ahhhhh!” suddenly Shinhye screamed in pain, holding her head.

 

“Shinhye ahh,” Yonghwa held her before she passed out in his arms.

 

 

Yonghwa sat alone in the corner, practising the guitar on his own, while his mind was taking him to somewhere else. Shinhye passed out the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter