Wedding.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 : Wedding.

 

“Noona, we are sorry, we are really truly sorry,” said Minhyuk.

 

“Don’t put the blame fully on hyung. It was my idea at the first place, Shinhye ah,” Jonghyun added.

 

Shinhye didn’t even turn to the boys who were standing at the door. She packed all her clothes in her luggage. “You know you don’t have to do this to save your hyung,” she answered coldly.

 

“We are not!” Jungshin said clearly. “We were in this together, asking hyung to be in this fake relationship,” he explained.

 

“Jungshin was right. The fake relationship with Geunyoung noona was really our idea, not Yonghwa hyung. Jinja,” Minhyuk showed him support for Jungshin.

 

“How about the date he had that you guys told me on the second day I was here?” she asked, turning around to them.

 

Everyone was in silent. “That...” Jungshin stammered. “Yonghwa hyung went out with the manager but he asked us to tell you he had a date,” he completed his sentence.

 

“But we didn’t know things would get this far,” Minhyuk said in a sad face.

 

Shinhye smiled slightly and walked closer to them. “Jonghyun ssi, Minhyuk ssi, Jungshin ssi, there is nothing to be sorry about for this. After all, your hyung started the fire first. I am not angry, and this is not the reason why I moved out from here. Jongsuk oppa already know about this, so instead of staying here, he rented me an apartment while I wait for Yonghwa’s house that he searched for me finish its renovation,” she said. “Don’t be sorry okay. I’m not mad at anyone of you. And please, don’t do this to any girl in the future. It can be a little hurt to betray someone’s trust,” she smiled at three boys.

 

“Noona,” Minhyuk pouted. “Can we hug you?” he asked. Shinhye chuckled and nodded her head before opening her arms for a group hug.

 

Three of them joined her hug, bidding her farewell. “I’ll come to visit you often okay. Fighting for your next concert,” she said.

 

 

“Are you happy? Now she is back in your arms, she is avoiding me and doesn’t want to hear any of my explanation, is that what you want, Jongsuk ssi?” Yonghwa asked Jongsuk who was waiting for Shinhye outside their dorm.

 

“I can’t let my fiancée to live under the same roof with 4 boys, moreover a liar,” he answered.

 

“Yah, who are you calling a liar?” Yonghwa’s voice got higher.

 

“Why did you lie at her at the first place? Can’t you just accept the fact that she is engaged?” said Jongsuk.

 

“Do you know what,” Yonghwa walked to him. “You look suspicious right now,” he frowned.

 

Jongsuk smiled wryly. “Shinhye always talk about you, all the time. You’re everything to her; you’re that good parent, protective oppa and all. She praised you, she respected you. But you actually betrayed her for your own feelings? Come on, she picked me, not you. You’re nothing more than just a good family to her, well that was until she knew that now you wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter