Harumi.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 : Harumi.

 

“Who are you?” Shinhye’s question hit Yonghwa’s face, changing his excited expression to scare and confuse.

 

“Shinhye ah, it’s me,” he leaned closer to her.

 

Shinhye pulled back and pushed him lightly. “Get away from me, what do you want? Get away from me,” tears burst out from her eyes.

 

“Shinhye ah...” he tried to hold her but she pushed his hands away.

 

“Yonghwa ssi,” Mr Tagashi who had flies to Korea after hearing the news about Shinhye, entered the room. They did the DNA test, and the result was positive. Without any doubt, Shinhye was Harumi, her long lost daughter. While Mr Tagashi had filed his charge against Jongsuk for everything he had did to his daughter.

 

“Otosan,” Shinhye looked at Mr Tagashi who was frozen at the door seeing his daughter was awake. “Otosan, who is this guy? Why is he calling me Shinhye? Who is Shinhye?” she asked in her tears.

 

“Harumi,” Mr Tagashi walked to her and hugged her tight. “Harumi, you remember me? Oh my daughter,” he his daughter in his own tears.

 

“What happened otosan? Why am I here? Why do I feel so scared?” she asked.

 

 

“It seems like she is losing her current memory and regaining her past memory that she used to forget,” said the doctor. “Look, the blood clots are gathering at this part of the brain, which compressed her memory, we need to operate her since she is awake now and not brain dead. We can proceed with the surgery, but she will need some times to regain back her current memory,” explained him.

 

“Doctor, what can we do to help her regain back her memory?” asked Yonghwa.

 

The doctor looked at Yonghwa’s hopeful face. “Maybe by doing basic things she always did in her daily life that could help. Sometimes, music, scents and visual also could help people with amnesia,” he answered.

 

“Doctor, can we precede the surgery in Japan?” asked Mr Tagashi.

 

Yonghwa looked at Mr Tagashi who was sitting next to him. “But Mr Director...”

 

“Yonghwa ssi,” he looked at Yonghwa and patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, come with me in Japan, she needs you with her until she regain back her lost memory, her precious memory with you,” he said with a smile.

 

“Arigatou gozaimaa Mr Director,” Yonghwa bowed.

 

“No, arigatou to you, for taking care of her and save her life,” Mr Tagashi gave him a hug.

 

 

“Look here, this photo was taken when we visited you in London, you were really famous in London for being a successful young businesswoman with your own cake shop there,” Jonghyun showed her the photos of them when they visited her in London.

 

Mr Tagashi had invited all the 4 boys to come along to Japan and helped Shinhye in regaining her memories. The surgery would take place in a week.  “You had a really big house there noona,” Jungshin said.

 

“Jinja?” Shinhye asked.

 

“Even if you regained your memory before you were 7 years old, your Korea is very good,” said Jonghyun. “Your thinking was also like an adult, not like a little kid.”

 

“Yah, are you retarded or something?” Yonghwa hit Jonghyun’s head. “She lost her memory. Not her skills or ability,” he scolded him.

 

Jonghyun pout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter