Confession.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 : Confession.

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo everyone, we are CNBLUE,” said Yonghwa on the small stage. Everyone went silent and looked at them. “First of all, we want to say huge congratulations to our dear friend there for her new shop in Korea all the way from London,” he said as he pointed to Shinhye who was standing beside Jongsuk. “Shinhye ah, congratulations,” he smiled.

 

“We wish you have a successful career here in Korea,” added Jonghyun on the left.

 

“And welcome back home Shinhye noona!” Jungshin said.

 

“Chuka haeyo,” Minhyuk added some drum rolls and everyone began to clap their hands for Shinhye

 

Shinhye smiled and bowed to the guests. “Gomawoyo,” she mouthed to Yonghwa.

 

Yonghwa nodded his head and turned his gaze to the guests. “Thank you everyone for coming today. Hope you’ll give our Shinhye a lot of supports and love along her journey,” he said charmingly. Shinhye really liked to watch Yonghwa on stage with the guitar. “Today we are going to play a song, a slow song so please dance if you feel like doing it so. This song is about a guy who loves a girl, it’s like a confession song and may the girl will hear the confession of the guy from this song,” he finished his words before Jonghyun started to strum his electric guitar on the song ‘Y, Why.’

 

Everyone started to listen to Yonghwa’s emotional voice on stage; some of them had started dancing. Shinhye’s eyes were on Yonghwa the whole time he was on stage. She really loved to see Yonghwa expressed himself by singing. For a moment, her heart melt seeing Yonghwa sang on the stage. Yonghwa sang as if he was singing the song for her, confessing to her. Yonghwa noticed Shinhye was looking at him from just now. He gave her his charmed smile and winked his eyes at her. Suddenly a sudden blushed appeared on Shinhye’s cheeks. She felt shy with Yonghwa’s action just now.

 

Jongsuk was watching the whole scene between Shinhye and Yonghwa just now. “Do you want to have a dance with me, my princess?” he turned to Shinhye.

 

Shinhye moved her gaze from Yonghwa to her fiancé and smiled, “Yes I do,” she said shyly. Jongsuk took her by the hand and grabbed her waist, pulled her closer to his body before started their slow dance. Yonghwa cleared his throat as he looked at them.

 

 

“Where’s Yonghwa?” asked Shinhye to Minhyuk.

 

“Hyung is at outside. Waeyo?” asked him back.

 

“Nothing,” she said. “Anyway, you guys look daebak on stage just now,” she said excitedly. “Please give a free ticket to your concert one day!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter