A date.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: A date.

 

“Mwo?” asked four of them at the same times.

 

“But when?” asked Jungshin.

 

“With whom?” asked Minhyuk.

 

“Yonghwa hyung, why didn’t you tell us?” Jonghyun looked at him, thinking that he was her fiancé. Suddenly all eyes were on him

 

“What? No, it’s not me and I swear I didn’t know about this!” exclaimed Yonghwa.

 

Shinhye giggled. “You guys are so funny,” she said. “Yonghwa has nothing to do with this, boys. He didn’t know about this till just now,” she smiled as everyone looked at her. “Yes, I got engaged when I was in London.”

 

“The last time you were in Korea were six years ago and I didn’t remember sending you off as someone’s fiancée,” Yonghwa said under his breath.

 

“Well, someone is being sarcastic here,” she glared at Yonghwa.

 

“Who is he, noona?” asked Minhyuk.

 

“Is he a foreigner?” added Jungshin. The maknae were very excited for their noona.

 

“Aniyo,” Shinhye smiled to them. “He is my sunbaenim, a Korean,” suddenly her cheeks blushe because of the shyness she felt talking about her fiancé. “His name is Lee Jongsuk, he lived in London since he was 7 years old,” she said.

 

“Jonghyun hyung, you have a brother in London?” Jungshin made a joke since Jonghyun full name was Lee Jonghyun. Everyone started to laugh, except for Yonghwa.

 

“You’re such a dork,” said Jonghyun to Jungshin, finishing his laugh. “So how long have you been engaged?” he asked Shinhye.

 

“A month ago,” she answered.

 

“When are you getting married then, noona? Let us perform on your wedding day!” Minhyuk said cheerfully.

 

Shinhye grinned. “We’re thinking late this winter or maybe the next spring.”

 

“Whoah, noona, that’s early,” said Jungshin.

 

Suddenly Yonghwa got up from his seat. “I’m full, I’m heading to bed and I don’t want any accompany,” he said in a cold voice. Shinhye didn’t look at him, understanding why he behaved that way. Yonghwa took a glance at her before walking away to his room.

 

“But hyung...” Jungshin was about to call him but Shinhye looked at him and shook her head. Slamming sound of the door was heard. “Emotional indeed,” Jungshin said.

 

“I’ll talk to him later. He’s upset maybe because I didn’t tell him earlier,” Shinhye said.

 

 

‘Knock knock’

 

Yonghwa looked at the clock in front of him; it’s already 3 o’clock in the morning. The boys were usually asleep in their rooms already. “I said I don’t want any accompany,” he answered the knocking sounds and continued strumming the guitar.

 

‘Knock knock’

 

Another knock was heard on the door but Yonghwa ignored it and kept strumming the guitar.

 

“Aish jinja,” Shinhye opened the door and entered his room. “I’m not coming back to Korea to take care of your sulkiness, you know,” she crossed her arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter