Wake up.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 : Wake up.

 

“Shinhye, please don’t hang up the phone!” said Yonghwa on the phone.

 

“I’m not free to talk right now Yonghwa,” Shinhye answered, sighing.

 

“Jehbal, just tell me, where are you right now?”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Just tell me okay?!” he shouted on the phone.

 

Shinye sighed. “What is wrong with you? Getting upset all of the sudden,” she answered.

 

“Shinhye ah, I don’t want to bicker with you, so please, all I need to know is where are you right now?” he asked in a soft tone.

 

“I’m near Hotel M,” she answered.

 

“Just stay there and I’ll be right over! Don’t follow anyone!”

 

“But...”

 

“Just do what I tell you,” he said.

 

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” suddenly Shinhye screamed when someone covered with a handkerchief and the phone in her hand fell to the ground.

 

“Shinhye?” Yonghwa asked when the line got cut off. “Shinhye? Shinhye? SHINHYE AH!” he shouted but no answer. “Damn it,” he speeded up his car and dialled up for Jungshin no.

 

“Yoboseyo  hyung,” answered Jungshin.

 

“Jungshin, odiga?” he asked. “Did you found Geunyoung noona?”

 

“Ne hyung, Minhyuk is with her now, I’m on my way there with Jonghyun hyung,” he answered.

 

“Good, protect noona no matter what, ask Jonghyun to just kick their butts with his judo skills,” said Yonghwa. “Help me to call the police to come to Hotel M,” he requested

 

“Ne hyung, is everything okay hyung? Are we filming a movie? A reality show? A prank?” asked Jungshin.

 

“Yaaa! Just do as what I told you. This is something bigger than any superhero movies,” he said before he hung up the phone.

 

 

“Let me go, who are you, let me go,” Shinhye screamed, struggling with the 2 big men who was holding her tight. “Jehbal, let me go,” she said.

 

“Yah, have you shut the door?” asked the man who was holding her right hand to the other man who couldn’t wait to ‘eat’ her up.

 

“Oh you smell so good,” the other man on her left pulled her hair slightly and smelled them.

 

“I’ll go check the door,” answered the other guy. “Don’t start without me!”

 

“Please, let me go,” Shinhye’s  tears started to roll down when the other man ed her blouse, exposing her black lingerie. “Please,” she pleaded.

 

“Shinhye ah!” a voice came from the door with a loud hitting voice.

 

“Oppa?!” she screamed. The other men looked at each other. Jongsuk entered the room and began to punch them on the face and beat them. “Oppa!” Jongsuk then embraced her in his hug.

 

“Gwenchanha Shinhye ah,” he caressed her dark hair. “I’m here, gwenchanha,” he comforted her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter