Sweet Revenge.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 : Sweet revenge.

 

Yonghwa took the available flight to Korea alone on the spot and arrived 5 hours later. He called his manager and apologized to both his manager and Mr Tagashi for his behaviour, explaining he must save someone before and will take the consequences of his behaviour later.

 

He drove speedily to Shinhye’s cake shop in Gangnam. It’s almost 11 o’clock in the night, which means the closing time for her shop, so she could still be at the shop. He pulled over in front of her shop and rushed into the shop that was about to close. Shinhye was busy invoicing the cash at the cashier counter. “Shinhye!”

 

“Yonghwa?” Shinhye’s eyes went bigger to see Yonghwa in front of her. “Waeyo? Did anything happen? Mianhata, I was really busy just now, I called you back so many times, but I couldn’t reach you,” Shinhye looked at him.

 

“Shinhye ah,” Yonghwa talked while panting for air. “Please... help.”

 

“Waeyo? You’re scaring me,” Shinhye said.

 

“Don’t marry him,” Yonghwa said, taking a deep breath before saying it. “Jongsuk, don’t marry him, jehbal,” he said it again.

 

“Mwo?” Shinhye frowned.

 

“Yonghwa ssi!” Jongsuk suddenly appeared at the entrance door. “What are you doing here at this hour?” he walked to them. “Wait, didn’t CNBLUE is promoting their single in Japan right now?”

 

Yonghwa clenched his right hand to a fist and walked to him before throwing a punch in Jongsuk’s face. “You don’t deserve to live!” he shouted at Jongsuk who fell on the floor.

 

“Jongsuk oppa!” Shinhye rushed to them and pushed Yonghwa away.  “Are you crazy? Coming here at the middle of the night, punched him and telling me not to marry him. What is wrong with you?!” Shinhye raised up her voice. “Get out,” Shinhye said under her breath.

 

“But Shinhye... I...”

 

“Get out if you come here just to throw some more punches to oppa,” she said coldly.

 

“The thing I wanted to tell you earlier on the phone was about your parents,” Yonghwa quickly said it, so Shinhye won’t chased him out. Shinhye looked at him. “I was in Japan this evening and...”

 

“Are you sick?” Shinhye faked a laugh. “You were in Japan just now and now you are here?” she gave Yonghwa her ironic smile. “Don’t make up any story, I won’t believe in your words anymore, not again, so please, get out before I call the police!” she lost her temper.

 

“Shinhye ah,” Jongsuk reached for her hand to calm her down.

 

Yonghwa was surprised to see Shinhye in that state. Her face was red and she was looking at him with an intense glare. They never raise their voice to each other before, no matter how many times they got into a fight. He moved his glance to Jongsuk on the floor. “This is not the end, Shinhye ah, I have to save you,” he said before he walked out from the shop.

 

Shinhye squatted down and burst out into tears before Jongsuk embraced her in his fake hug.

 

 

It had been a week after the incident and Shinhye had been avoiding Yonghwa and the rest of the CNBLUE. She told them she needed more time to calm herself down. Yonghwa was messed up, thinking about what he should do; especially he was now busy with his works. That one evening, he got a call from Jongsuk, a call he had been waiting for. Jongsuk asked if they could meet up and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter