Vacation.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 : Vacation.

 

“Wah, so beautiful!” Shinhye said as they reached the beach of Okinawa Island.

 

“It’s so warm here. Feel like summer,” added Geunyoung.

 

“Unnie, let’ hit the water tomorrow morning, shall we?” Shinhye looked at her with bright smile.

 

Jongsuk and Yonghwa came from behind. “Whoa, the sunset is beautiful,” said Jongsuk looking at the breathtaking scenery.

 

“Oppa, let’s watch the sunset together,” Shinhye grabbed his. “Yonghwa, you should take unnie to watch the romantic scene too,” she said as she dragged Jongsuk to a big stone at the edge of the beach.

 

“Yah baldhead! Let’s go together!” Yonghwa said. “Noona, let’s go with them,” he dragged Geunyoung along but Geunyoung pulled her hands from Yonghwa.

 

“Yonghwa ssi,” Geunyoung stopped him.

 

Yonghwa looked at her, surprised. “Waeyo noona?” he then looked at Shinhye and Jongsuk who already left them far away.

 

Geunyoung smiled at him. “Don’t you think we should give them some privacy?”

 

“But Geunyoung noona...”

 

“I want to stay here,” she sat down on the sand. “Come, let’s have a talk while enjoying the beautiful scenery,” she asked Yonghwa to sit beside her. Yonghwa sighed slightly and took a seat beside her. “You really like her huh?” she asked. “Is she the reason why you rejected me years ago?”

Yonghwa looked at her and shook his head, “Aniyo noona. Ani,” he said. “I mean, yes I like her but that’s not why I rejected you. I like you noona but I like you more as my sunbaenim,” he stammered in his words.

 

Geunyoung laughed. “Gotcha Yonghwa ssi!” she giggled. “I’m just kidding.”

 

Yonghwa let out a deep breath of relieved. “I’m glad you are,” he smiled slightly.

 

“Mianhata Yonghwa ssi, for the trouble I’ve caused you years ago. I was immature back then, acting stupid following my heart,” she said. “I’m over you now but your charm sometimes still hit me you know,” she looked at him.

 

“Gwenchanha noona. It’s nobody fault actually, maybe it’s just my charm,” he joked.

 

Geunyong giggled. “Don’t worry, I won’t fall for you again,” she smiled. “I’m engaged.”

 

“Mwo?” Yonghwa looked at him surprised. Geunyong nodded her head. “Whoa, eottoke, all the beautiful ladies in my life are getting engaged and here I am, stuck between those two ladies,” he sighed. “Who’s that lucky guy noona?”

 

“Well, it’s your hyung,” she smiled shyly.

 

“You meant Geunsuk hyung?” he asked w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter