Love.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 : Love.

 

“Shinhye?” called Jongsuk as he arrived from refilling the water at the river just now. “Park Shinhye?” he called again and walked ahead to the direction where Geunyoung and the rest were supposed to be.

 

“Jongsuk ssi!” Geunyoung called him.

 

“Geunyoung noona,” they walked to each other. “Where are the rest?” he asked.

 

Geunyoung looked at him, surprised. “Omo, what did you mean by the rest? I was alone and looking for you guys,” she answered.

 

“Yonghwa said he went to look after you,” said Jongsuk. “Same with Shinhye.”

 

Geunyoung shook her head. “Aniyo, I didn’t saw anyone until now,” she said. “Maybe they went to somewhere together for a while.”

 

Jongsuk sighed. “Yeah, maybe. Let’s wait for them at the rest area first,” he said.

 

 

“Ah pa,” Shinhye opened her eyes and felt her head with her hand. “It hurts, what happened?”

 

“Shinhye ahh!” Yonghwa who was searching for the phone’s reception rushed to her. “Gwenchanha? Do you feel hurt anywhere?” he asked, panicked.

 

“Aniyo, just my head, feel dizzy,” she pressed the bandage on her forehead. “What happened?” she looked at Yonghwa blankly.

 

“Wae? You don’t remember me? Yah baldhead, do you remember who I am?” suddenly he felt panicked, thinking that Shinhye used to lost her memory after got hit on the head when she was little.

 

“Yah!” she pushed him away. “I can never forget you even if I want to,” she said.

 

Yonghwa hugged her in his arms. “I’m glad you are okay. Mianhata, I startled you and caused you to fell down from the steep hill,” he said.

 

 “Ouch,” suddenly Shinye groaned in pain. Yonghwa released her from his arms and looked at her. Her face looked pale as her hand was pressing against her stomach. “It hurts,” she gritted her teeth.

 

“Yah, waeyo?” he asked, panicked.

 

 

“It’s getting dark,” said Geunyoung looking at the sky that was slowly hiding the sun as moon was coming out for the night.

 

“There’s no phone’s reception here if we want to contact here,” said Jongsuk. “It has been almost an hour,” he sighed. “Where are you, Shinhye ah?”

 

Geunyoung looked at Jongsuk’s worried face. “If she is with Yonghwa, she is in a good hand, don’t worry. Do you think they got lost while searching for me?” she asked. “I should have just followed you guys from the beginning,” she sighed.

 

“Aniyo noona,” Jongsuk looked at her. “Let’s go and search for them. But still we need to get out from this forest before the night come in. I believe if they were lost, they would try to find a way out too. If not, we can report to the authorities about their lost,” he said.

 

Geunyoung stood up from her seat and nodded her head. “Yonghwa ah! Shinhye ah! Where are you?” she shouted.

 

“Shinhye ah! Yonghwa!” followed Jongsuk as they slowly made their way out in the same time tried to search for them.

 

 

“Waeyo? Do you have food poisoning?” asked Yonghwa.

 

Shinhye’s face was really pale. “Aniyo,” she said in a weak voice. “Do you have any pain killer? Mine is with Jongsuk oppa’s bag,” she said, gritting her teeth.

 

“Pain killer?” he searched his bag. “Obso,” he shook his head. “Waeyo Shinhye ah? Are you sick?”

 

Shinhye shook her head. “Muscle cramp,” she said.

 

“What muscle cramp?” Yonghwa asked. “Oh... arasso, that woman’s cramp,” he grinned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter