The boys.

You're my love light.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2  : The boys.

 

“Whoa, you have really achieve your dream to become one of the nation’s idol,” said Shinhye in amazed, looking at the magazine that had Yonghwa as their cover magazine.

 

“Didn’t I look so handsome in the cover?” Yonghwa asked with a grinned while driving home.

 

“Who? You?” Shinhye asked as she looked at the cover, “Ahh, this surely had been edit. Look at this, your jaw line here is so obvious but now all I can see is your round face in front of me!” she pinched his right’s cheek.

 

“Yah!” he shouted. “I know I’ve gained some weight lately,” he pouted.

 

“You surely did! The last time I saw you in London, you looked more charm,” Shinhye turned the page of the magazine.

 

“So you are admitting that I’m a good looking guy?” he asked with a wide smile.

 

“Never ever,” she giggled. “It must be tired being you, to face all the media and even paparazzi on your daily life, as if everyone is watching over you with their cameras. Look at you; you even have to wear all this just to cover your so-called charming face from the people,” she said.

 

“It’s scary at first, but eventually, you’ll get used to it. Since we just moved to our new dorm and the location is still a secret to the media or even the fans, but I really want you to be careful around the dorm okay,” he said. “It’s not that I don’t like people to know about you, what I meant is, I don’t want you to be the victim of the media. You know how mean the media can be sometimes with just a simple rumour,” he explained.

 

“Arasso, I’ll leave the house as soon as you found me my house that you’ve promised,” she said. “Yonghwa ah, I actually have some news to tell you.”

 

“Here we are, welcome to CNBLUE’s crib,” he said as he pulled over the car in front of a big white cabin-like house. “Ha, what news?” he asked to the words Shinhye was saying just now.

 

Shinhye looked at the beautiful house in front of her with her jaw dropped. “Whoa... what a beautiful house,” she opened the door and got out from the car. “I’ll tell you the news later,” slowly she walked to the house. Yonghwa smiled and shook his head.

 

 

“Noona!” Lee Jungshin ran to hug her before being stopped by Yonghwa.

 

“Yah yah yah!” he pushed Jungshin to the aside. “Since when do you become an American, greeting people in such intimate way?” he asked. Shinhye giggled. “Come help me with the luggage,” requested him. Jungshin pouted and followed Yonghwa to the car.

 

“Shinhye noona,” Kang Minhyuk came from the kitchen. “Anyeonghaesseyo,” greeted him.

 

“Anyeonghaesseyo Minhyuk ssi,” she smiled. “Where’s Jonghyun?” she asked.

 

“Jonghyun hyung went out with his friends,” Minhyuk answered. “I’m right in front of you and you’re looking for hyung? You miss him more than me, noona?” he joked.

 

Shinhye grinned, “Aniyo. I thought everyone is at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter