CHAPTER 6: Witness Protection Program

The Fraternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Certainly the collection of the idols in one cabin was completely random and assigning which group goes in which cabin was also unplanned. The way someone on the outside would see it as pure coincidence but it clearly wasn’t plain coincidence, if anything everything is planned.

So putting Kim Jaejoong of JYJ, Jia of Miss A, Kim Kyujong of SS501, Ok Taecyeon of 2pm, Yong Junhyung of Beast, Bang Yongguk of BAP, Cho Kyuhyun of Suju and Kim Myungsoo of Infinite isn’t just a fluky choice of person. There were other ones in the cabin though as it was one of the biggest ones, there was also Sunny of SNSD, Minji of 2NE1, Amber of f(x) and Hyeri of Girl’s day.

At that time of the night a letter was delivered personally to the first batch of idols mentioned, all of the parchment containing the same message. It was quite suspicious to be getting a letter like that at that time of night but more so of what it was asking them to do.

To whomever it may concern,

Please follow the given instructions. Take off from your cabin and head towards the back entrance of the camp site. You have less than 15 minutes to get there upon reading this. Fail to do so will cause you something important in your life. DO NOT TELL ANYONE OF THIS.

All eight of them didn’t know what to do some were hesitant to follow what the letter had said and thought it was just some prank from someone, but they also thought of what could happen if indeed it was real and not a joke. However, after much deep thoughts and 13 minutes left of the given time all of them stepped out of their own room and was surprised to see the others holding the same letter. None of them spoke to one another though, even with the clear evidence that all of them were about to do the same thing.

Coming out of the back door of the cabin the eight of them headed towards the back entrance of the camp site, carefully moving along as to not get seen by anyone. It was easy to get away with the lack of light in most parts of the path that they took, but they kept quiet to be sure no one hears them.

“What is that?” Jia asked cautiously, squinting her eye against the light that had suddenly and faced towards them. Covering their eyes they stayed rooted in one place, although they haven’t seen the guns the man on the other side of the gate held they knew they were in a very wrong place on a very wrong time.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here?” the gates opened and a man in a suit entered the camping grounds without hesitation and fear of getting penalized for trespassing. The most obvious reaction that they should have done was leave, run as fast as they can but seeing then the guns all they could do was dive into a panic attack.

Meanwhile, moving through the woods of the downhill path towards the bottom of the hill close to the gate was the eight assassins, jumping and leaping down like galloping gazelles of some sort. They stopped by the foot of the hill, hiding themselves behind the trees as they surveyed the area for any unknown threats.

“38, have anything with you?” the maknae was asked.

It was a smooth transition in which they all knew when it starts and when it ends. Like a light switch flicked on or off, that was how they went from being their idol self to their assassin identities and vice versa. There wasn’t any need to announce it, they have been doing the same routine for a long time now that no words were needed to turn the killer in them on.

“I’ve got mostly Matchmasters with silencers, a couple of 9 mms and of course Qat’s favorite, Colt M4A1 with RIS rails and M68 Aimpoint scope” 38 happily took out the guns from his backpack, the others were amazed as to how he all fit them in their while the Original 3 were proud of their youngest. “Oh yeah, got some grenades here as well as Calix’s smoke bombs, tear gas and poison gas” he added

Taking the sniper rifle from 38, Qat climbed up a tree and settled herself comfortable on one of the branches. The sniper looked through the lens and was more than amused to see a couple of faces very familiar not only to her but for the rest down below her.

“Does any of you know why Jaejoong-ssi, Jia-ssi, Taecyeon-ssi, Kyuhyun-ssi, Junhyung-ssi, Kyujong-ssi, Myungsoo-ssi and Yongguk-ssi doing outside of their cabin at a time like this and with people like them?” she chuckled.

“What?” Gahi gasped, moving closer to the open to see what their sniper had told them was true. In all fairness, however, it didn’t seem like they were associates of any sorts at all. “How stupid are they to come out like this?” she talked again, behind here were the others who had come out as well.

“Qat, what’s inside the vans?” their leader, Fox, asked.

“I’m not quite sure what it is but they’ve got stacks of bags in all four … wait, I think I have something” the latter said, looking closely through the lens and finding what caught her eyes moments ago. “They’ve got money, lots of them” she answered then.

An act of such done in a night such as the one they had didn’t seem to all make any sense, but with the line of their work anything that made sense didn’t really make sense after all. What they were more interested about was their fellow idols.

Fox stepped further out in plain view, catching a glimpse of the sticker marked on one side of the vans parked. “Tats, get a tracking device on one of those vans then flatten the tires of the other three. Zero, you’re going in first and Qat be on the lookout for Tats” Fox immediately gave her orders when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter