CHAPTER 3: The Fraternity I

The Fraternity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4:30 pm, 2ne1 Dorm

“So what you’re saying is we are going to a 1 night 2 days trip with other groups?” Minji cheerfully asked their manager for the umpteenth time. There was a certain glow in her eyes, the leader and the main vocal couldn’t help but smile at her reaction, it was sort of a break for them and a chance to be with other kpop groups but little did they know there was a whole new reason for the schedule.

A LITTLE OVER 2 DAYS AGO:

“Don’t think that I don’t know what you’re doing Fox” the voice on the other line said, it wasn’t sure if he was bothered by the acts of his employee or if he was frazzled by the amount of information she has gathered in just a short period of time.

“I don’t see anything wrong with what I’m doing boss, if anything I’m making the process much more faster” she defended herself, eyes fixed on the screen of her computer and barely paying attention to the conversation going on.

“You are going against my orders Fox. No assignments unless I give you one, stop all your work or I’ll have you regretting it” the phone ended without her consent if she would stop or not but she knew what she’ll be doing.

With a frustrated groan she shut off the computer, stood up from her desk to the table across the room and picked up two guns from the drawer. It was going to be a loud night and target dummies would be morning for their loss.

END

Sloan was doing all she can to prevent the assassin from ever continuing her work, it was a bit obvious and although it’s going against what she really wanted to do there was no loss in just going with the flow and besides she’ll be seeing the others as well, more or less.

“Where is it going to be?” Dara asked, contributing to the happiness of the room even though hers was only done half-heartedly.

“They said you will all meet in front of the broadcasting channel and all the groups would take a bus to the camp site from there’ their manager read the message he got from the company. The other three just nodded happily while someone was dreading the coming trip already.

‘I’m not that stubborn, he’s really too much’ she thought to herself, groaning loudly and letting herself fall back first to the sofa. So much for trusting her to do what she was told, she has been following his orders for a decade now.

“Even Dara unnie can’t wait to go” Chaerin misunderstood her actions and that only made her eyes roll so hard it hurt.

That night Dara spent her time sitting on the bed while the other three were busy stuffing her luggage instead of theirs. Their excuse was they were done and they wanted to make sure that the girl only brings clothes that would beckon male idols to her. It was sort of a way to tell her that she needs to be in a relationship sooner or later, if they only knew why she’s not then they wouldn’t be forcing it.

When they were done she sent them out of her room to do whatever they needed to do or something else other than being in her room. She thought she was free to go sleep, to not have anyone interrupt anymore but her phone just needed to ring and a message she can’t ignore flashed on her screen.

        Park Hanshim: 6:30, Gangnam Station #238. Three

                                                                   Sloan

Not even taking the time to question the message she was given she went to a file of contact list in her phone, choosing two people from and sending them the same message. It was how she distributed the assignments between them, normally the message would contain much more detail but when a name, a time, a location and the number are the only information given it usually meant it was for the Originals.

“After we’ll just go together for the program then” Heechul messaged back and that reminded her that she won’t have enough time to come back to the dorm then go with the girls for their schedule. It meant she had to tell them something.

“Bring your luggage then” Gahi messaged too, after that they all went to bed looking forward to a bright day coming ahead of them.

 

6:35

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter