Tears

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

The bell ranged signaling it was time for lunch.

 I grabbed my lunch and headed to the cafeteria. It was loud and packed with students. I looked around and spotted Naeun near a table.

“Naeun!”

She turned back wondering who called out her name and noticed it was me. I was waving my arm back and forth so she would know where I was.

 She quietly made her towards me while trying to hide her face with her lunch bag. She whispered to me,

“Yah, you didn’t have to call out my name so loudly. Now everyone is looking.”

“Sorry, I was just trying to call you over and thought no one would hear.”

Her frown started to turn upside down and without knowing what was happening, she hugged me tightly squeezing every air left in my body.

“N-N-N Naeun, YOU.ARE.KILLING.ME!”

She finally released me and I took a moment to regain my breath.
“Sorry, I was just so happy to see you again.”

“I missed you too!”

We both hugged each other again and squealed.

I broke the long hug,

“Let’s go find a table and sit. I’m starving.”

As we both headed to the table, a bunch of girls started screaming.

“AHHHHHH, IT’S B.A.P OPPAS!”

Everyone started making way for them to come through. It was so crowded that Naeun and I couldn’t budge through.

The crowd of students pushed me back causing me to crash into someone. “CRASH!”

 I fell into Naeun’s arms and watched as my lunch went falling down to the ground spilling everywhere.

 It spilled and splashed on the guy that bumped into me shirt.

Uh oh. This won’t be pretty.

The guy turned around and coldly stared at me.

“YAH, WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHIRT. YOU BETTER CLEAN IT NERD! DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?”

I was so scared that the words I spoke came out wobbly.

“I-I-I-I’m truly sorry. E-everyone kept pushing me and I…”

“STOP! I don’t want to hear any words coming out of your mouth.”

He brushed himself off and grinned at the messy stain on his white shirt.

Naeun straightened me up and held on to me.

Everyone started whispering back and forth at the sudden incident.

Tears started  building up in my eyes. I bravely held them back not showing them my weak side.

“Listen nerd, today I’ll let this one slide but if this ever happens again you’re gonna pay up for what you did. Got it!?”

They way he yelled at me made me jumped in fear.

Naeun was going to grab that guy and teach him a lesson but he turned away and left with the rest of his group.

“Aish! Why do they think that they are so cool?! Just cause they may be popular doesn’t give them the right to hurt you. B.A.P MY ! Soeun don’t worry, I got your back.”

No one has ever hurt me this mush before. The tears that I’ve been holding in finally fell onto my cheeks. Naeun hugged me trying to comfort me.

I felt dozen pairs of eyes on me. The girls started snickering at me and laughed like what just happened was a big joke.

My wish of having a great junior was no gone. Why did everything had to happen to me? Just why?

~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry guys for the super late update. i was super busy so i didnt get the time to update. the next chapters will be up.!..^-^ also this kinda a boring chapter..mianhae