Sudden Invites

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

 It was a sunny Thursday and Soeun woke up to the sun poking at her eyes. After following her usual morning routine, she made her way to school.

She had a strange feeling that today was going to be a long one. And she meant it. Wind was weirdly blowing perfectly, the leaves looked beautiful, and the grass was greener than ever.

As she was making her way inside the gates, a figure popped out from behind a pillar making her jump.

" Ommo!"

"Haha, got you pretty good huh." Dongwoo flashed a smile.

"Oh, yes you did indeed Dongwoo." Soeun put a hand on her chest to calm herself down. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at your school?"

"Yeah, but...it's your lucky day. After school, meet us at the Boba Cafe. Be there at 3:00 sharp! Sunggyu hyung doesn't like late time. See ya later!" With a wink he speed skipped out of the gates and disappeared behind the building.

Confused by the sudden invite, Soeun shook her head lightly and made her way to her locker.

But someone was watching the scene from afar. Daehyun eyed Dongwoo disgustingly. "What's he doing here?"

`````

When lunch time rolled by Naeun and Soeun got their lunch and sat by the window closest to the back.

"Ya, so how are they like? Are they treating you right?" Naeun poked at her radish with the chopsticks.

Still chewing on some kimchi, Soeun replied, " Well, yeah, you can say so."

"Ehhh, I need to make sure that I'm able to leave you in their hands when I leave. If they do anything stupid, I'll come all the way back and get them. It'll be their biggest nightmare I say." They both laughed.

" That's nice of you chingu, but I think I'll do just fine on my own. We can always text and skype each other you know. Unless, you're gonna go and make a new friend and forget about me huh.." Soeun jokingly eyed Naeun.

" Yah ! I would never do that! You're gonna be my #1 chingu, and we've been through too much for me to just leave you. Remeber that time in 5th grade at the swing set. Some guy wanted to sit on the bigger swing and tried to push you off. But, I happen to come and save your little and scare him off running towards the teachers ."

Soeun couldn't help but burst out laughing. " well then, I guess so."

The rest of the lunch period, both girls ate and retold their old funny stories, enjoying good times.

````

" Utopian worlds are known to have existed in this world. But, each and everyone were not so successful. Imagine if we were living in a Utopian world, what would it be like? How would things have changed? Would we have lasted,...or not.?" Teacher Im wrote away on the whiteboard.

Soeun was following along every word Teacher Im was explaining. A world can never be perfect. In the end, someone is gonna give up the perfect world 'cause there are many things that can not fit with one's way of living. What's irony 'bout a Utopian world is that the hidden side of it is nothing like anyone would expect. Dark secrets lay behind, unfairness uprises. Breakouts.

In the mist of her thoughts, she heard someone whispering her name.

" pssss, Soeun. This girl, aish , Soeun , pssss."

Slowly, she carefully turned her head to see Himchan half leaning over his desk.

Quietly, " What is it? Sit back in your seat before teacher Im sees you." Soeun motioned him to sit down.

" Youngguk hyung told me to tell you to meet us after school at the Boba Cafe. Don't be late he says."

But before Soeun could even say a word, the bell ringed dismissing class. Himchan waved an " ok " sign and hurried out the door.

Flustered, Soeun gathered her supplies, sighed, and headed out.

````

And so, after saying goodbye to Naeun, Soeun made her way to Boba Cafe to knowing that she had been invited twice. As she entered, confusion and hesitation hit her. On the far left was BAP and the right, Infinite.

" Soeun noona !" Both maknaes Zelo and Songjung jumped out of their seats at the same time.

And then it hit everyone. Both BAP and Infinite stood up from their tables.  

" Yah! Who told them to come here?!? " Woohyung pointed at BAP.

" Uh, clearly no one told you to come here. " Himchan broke out.

Soeun was in the middle, not knowing what to do. Both leaders eyed each other. Daehyun looked at Soeun, smirked, * "caught in the middle huh" *

" Apparently, it seems like we were the first ones to invite Soeun here. So , would you excuse us, she's suppose to be on a date with us." Sunggyu firmly stated. " Isn't it right, Soeun?"

Soeun stuttered, " uh, Well, Dongwoo...did .. this morning. So I guess. "

" See ! We were the first, so you guys sould just leave already. " Woohyun waved BAP away.

" Yah you!" Himchan was about to pound on him when both Youngjae and Jongup held him back.

" No, this is not settled yet." Youngguk straightened his jacket, " Let's make a deal. Shall we Soeun ?"

" Huh?..." Curiousity striked everyone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG !!!!! Im finally back guys! ive been gone for so long!!!! so sorry to all my subbbies for no updating for a long time!!! well i managed to get back into writting again and was able to update ! More to come! I promise! Comment & sub ! ******* ^*^