Torture

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

“Okay class, finish up your study guide and the bell will be dismissing you to lunch in five minutes.” Mr. Lee announced while erasing the chalk board. Soeun finish putting some last minute touches on her study and flipped through it.

*Perfect, I finished with one minute spare.* She smiled in satisfaction.

Hyukjae roughly stuffed his study guide in his backpack while cursing about it under his breath. He got up and threw the straps of his backpack on his shoulders while noticing Soeun smiling brightly. *You keep smiling for now, Song Soeun. You won’t be smiling like that for long.*

“RING RING”

“Okay class, that’s the lunch bell you all are dismissed.”

With thin a few seconds, the classroom was empty leaving only Soeun left. She took her time to put her things into her backpack neatly. When everything was finally put away neatly, she checked the time to see that she was ten minutes late to lunch. *I better hurry or else Naeun will be waiting for me.*

While exiting the classroom, Soeun tripped over something. She landed right in the middle of the hallway. Her knees and hands broke the fall. Pain jolted up both her knees. Soeun checked to see that they were both were scraped. She heard a loud annoying voice laughing. She lifted up her head to see Hyukjae laughing his head off; his hand over his stomach while slapping his knee.

Now Soeun was pissed up. She wasn’t the kind that liked to start to trouble. In fact, she never got into a fight before. That was how innocent she was.

“OMG! That was quite a stunt you pulled off there, Soeun. That was HALIRIOUS!” Hyukjae pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

Soeun stared at him in hatred. *That freak! What did I do to him wrong? If it was about that stupid eraser thing, he should know that he deserved that. He is going way too far with this.*

Hyukjae cleared his throat and slowly walked towards Soeun.

“Yah, Soeun. You know this is just something little. I could’ve done something worse than this. I don’t care if it’s a guy or girl that messes with me, I get payback.”

*Aish, Naeun where are you?!*

Soeun managed to pull herself up and pushed Hyukjae back as hard as she could.

 “Psh, like I would ever lose to you. Dream on!”

With that one insult from Soeun, Hyukjae grew angry. * I see how it is. Guess she didn’t learn her lesson yet. Maybe a little more torturing wouldn’t hurt. *

With the blank of an eye, Soeun found herself pinned to the wall.

Hyukjae’s face was inches away from hers. His eyes twitched in anger.

“You asked for this, so don’t blame me. You think that you’re so tough huh. Well lets see if you really are.”

Soeun’s heart was beating fast and her breathing became hard.

* Where is Zelo, Jongup, BAP, Daehyun..?*

Soeun tried to escape Hyukjae’s grasp but couldn’t. He was using all his strength to keep her still.

“Look at yourself, so helpless with no one to help you. Now, do you still think that you can’t lose to me? Huh!? Answer me!”

Soeun avoided his eyes. So many things were going on in her head.

Hyukjae grew impatient waiting for her reply.

“AISH!”

With one powerful throw, Soeun went falling to the ground once again. Her whole body felt lifeless as she laid there. There was now a bruise mark on her neck and some on her arms.

Hyukjae was one cold-hearted guy to be treating a girl like this. Soeun has never seen nor knew a guy that was this violent.

Soeun felt scared, she couldn’t take this anymore. She struggled to pull herself up.

“What do you want from me huh, Hyukjae!?” Soeun coldly muttered under her breath.

“Psh, I just don’t want anything. I want you to kneel down to me in front of entire school body and say that I am the best.  Say that I am better than those stupid BAP jackasses.”

Soeun was speechless.

“A-and what if I don’t huh?”

“Do you want to find out for yourself? If you don’t then I guess you won’t have a pretty face no more. You’ll need stitches to put your face together.”

Soeun had goose bumps all over her as those words were being said.

Hyukjae bent down and cupped her jaw. “So what choice would you like to pick huh? If I were you, I’d choose the right one.”

Soeun pushed his hand away from her face.

What was she suppose to do? She didn’t want to offend the BAP’s nor did she want a throw in the face.

*I have to make the right choice. I can’t hurt Zelo them. They already saved my life.*

“I-I will not do as you tell. No matter what you say or do, I will never kneel down to you. I’d rather take a throw in the face than be defeated by you!”

Even though Soeun was afraid and her life at risk, she knows that this is the only and best choice.

Hyukjae’s face grew red. “FINE IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT THEN I’LL LET YOU HAVE IT THEN!”

Hyukjae clenched his fist and raised it.

Soeun closed her eyes and prepare herself for a fist to slam into her face.

“STOP!” “GET AWAY FROM HER!”

Everything then went blank. Soeun collapsed back onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone..sorry for the late, late ,late update. it's been a month since i updated. well here it is..chapter10..enjoy and subscribe!..^-^

And also to my fabulous readers and subscribers..soon i will be making a new story and please check out my poll cause i need to decide on the title..don't worry once i start that story soon..i won't forget about this one!..^-^

HERE IS THE POLL!..:"http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/36782"