Mysterious dream

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

It was Sunday night and Soeun decided to wash up early and had put on some comforatble clothes. She plopped her self down on her bed and rose her hand to touch the necklace around her neck. * Is the ahjumma really right when she said this necklace could bring me my love? But, i don't like anyone right now though.* Soeun sighed. *Eh, maybe I'm just thinking too much.*

She laid down and pulled the covers over her and turned off her night stand.

Rain started pouring during the middle of the night. Lightning flashed through the windows and thunder roared. Soeun was tossing and turning while muttering something.~~~

In her dream, she was running away from something. Something that was trying to catch her...capture her.

The rain drizzled down hard and lightning continuously kept flashing. She felt her breathing began to quickin. The rain formed mulitple puddles. Soeun's shoes were getting wet from soaking up the rain. But she didn't care. Right now, she had to escape and find a way to get home.

A roar of thunder made her jumped. She could hear footsteps running behind her. It's feet splashing in the rain. She tried to fasten her pace.

A gust of wind caused the rain to sift it's direction and headed towards Soeun's dircetion. It knocked her down. She struggled to get up, the ground was too slippery.

Before the anoymous figure could approach her, she managed to get herself up and sped off again. Soeun kept running, trying to get herself far from whatever it was. While looking back continously and running at the same time, she ran into someone.

Shock she pulled her self away as fast as she could and screamed. " Get away from me! Why are following me?!" She rambled on. "Soeun..." He spoke softly. Soeun stopped yelling and looked up. She couldn't really make out his face.

His dark brown hair was drenched by the rain. He reached his hand out. " You can trust me. I'll protect you from whatever is after you. Trust me. I'll never let anyone hurt you."

Soeun couldn't help but soften, she didn't even know who this guy was but she was tempted to trust him. She felt that maybe he was the one for her. She carefully put her hand into his and fainted.

Soeun opened her eyes. She quickly sat up in her bed. Sweat rolled down her forehead. "What a dream" She panted. Images of her running flashed into her mind.

She shook her head and got out of bed. She went downstairs to get water. Outside was still pouring. Lightning flashed at a lighting speed.

Soeun the kitchen light and opened the fridge; grabbed a water bottle and took a big gulp. Just as she was about to close the fridge, lightning and a figure appeared, standing outside her back porch. His black poncho casted a ghostly figure. His hands were in the pockets.

Shocked, Soeun gasped and dropped the 1/3 drinked water bottle. The figure turned around and started leaving. Soeun made a mad dash to the coat rack, grabbed her sandles and made her way out the door.

I must see who it is was all she could think of doing. By the time she arrived at the porch, the figure was no longer there. " Aish, where did it go?" Soeun ruffled her hair in a mess. Fustrated, she made her way back inside.

After drying herself up, Soeun went back to bed. *What is really happening?*

__________________________________________________ 

HI THERE MY FELLOW READERS! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE ALMOST 3 MONTHS! I JUST HAVEN'T HAD THE TIME TO UPDATE LATELY. BUT HERE I AM BACK! I HOPE YOU ALL STILL ARE INTRESTED IN MY STORY! ILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS! really short chapter here but i promise a longer one!                                                                                                 HAVE A GREAT DAY-FOREVERKPOPGURL^^