Fear

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

After school ended, Naeun and I went to a park. I told her about the running away from Zelo and the scary girl. She listened very well to every word I was saying.

“Soeun don’t worry. They can’t hurt you or me.”

“Actually I don’t know if we did the right thing Naeun.”

“What do you mean?”

“Once everyone and the girls find out that we’re friends with Zelo, they’ll kill us!”

I started panicking just thinking what terrible things could happen.

 Naeun saw how freaked out I was and calmed me down. We both laid down in the middle of the park field and gazed at the sky. It was peaceful and beautiful.

The ringing of Naeun’s phone ruined the perfect moment. She took out her phone and answered it. after a few seconds, she hung up.

“Sorry Soeun, my mom told me to go home since my grandmother was visiting from Busan. I’ll see you at school then.”

We both waved and separated. I checked my phone and it was only 4 o’clock. I decided to go the nearest café and get a caramel frappe.

 After getting my frappe, I took a seat at a table in the corner. It was warm and cozy in the café. It had a perfect view of outside.

 While enjoying my delightful drink, I took out my ipad and listened to my favorite kpop songs.

After what it seems like one hour, I decided to head home.

 Outside was chilly and was getting darker. You could see the sun setting. As I was walking on the streets, someone stepped in front of me. I stepped back to see who it was.

“Zelo!”

“Hey, Soeun noona. I saw you walking alone so I wanted to accompany you. Where are you heading to?”

With a warm smile I replied to him.

“I was just heading home from the café.”

I stepped to the side and started walking away. But he grabbed me by the wrist and turned my around.

“You’re not going anywhere. I want you to go somewhere and meet some peoples.”

“Sorry Zelo but noona has to go home now or else her mom will be worry about her.”

 I try to escape his grasp but he tightly held on not letting me go.

His eyes started to tear up and make a puppy dog face.

Oh I know this tactic and I’m not falling for it this time Zelo.

But with that face I couldn’t resist saying no to him. So much as a bad boy he sure can use his ageyo.

“Okay okay, fine you win. Where do you want to take me? But don’t you dare take me to a weird place.”

He smiled.

“Don’t worry Soeun noona, I won’t.”

He gently dragged me along with him. We walked passed many unfamiliar buildings and was going into the bad part of town.

 My plams were beginning to sweat and I was getting nervous. I regret coming with Zelo.

“Zelo, where are we? I already told you no going to weird places.”

“Aish noona, I already told you I won’t. Just because we are at a place you don’t know don’t mean that it will be bad. Stop worrying and you’ll be okay.”

 

Soon we reached an abandon warehouse. As we enter, I started getting worry again. I was almost on the verge of screaming when I thought I saw something moving in the corner.

Zelo pulled out a key and started unloking the door. “Click”, the door opened and light exposed from inside.

Zelo lead me in.

“Come in Soeun.”

I entered inside and was amazed. My jaw almost dropped. It was actually clean and had nice furniture’s including a tv.

How can a crappy looking warehouse look so bad on the outside but amazing inside?

Zelo spoke,

“Surprise huh?”

I nodded speechlessly at him looking dumbfounded.

“Come here noona. There’s enough time to tour later.”

Zelo dragged me into another room that was twice the size as the previous one.

“I want you to meet my hyungs.”

I regained my senses when I heard Zelo mention “hyungs”.

I knew he meant B.A.P aka, most popular guys in school I repeat “most popular guys”.

I remember the time at lunch when the incident happened and when naeun and I stood up to them.

There was no way I was gonna face them again today especially Daehyun. He must be mad at me for spilling food on him and and yelling at his face. I nervously tugged on Zelo’s sleeve.

“Zelo, on second thought, you can take noona home now. My mom must be looking for me.”

He chuckled.

“Too late, we are already here. You have to meet my hyungs first. They’re not that bad once you get to know them.”

Before I knew it, I was facing them. B.A.P.

I gulped down my fear and was ready to face them, face to face.

~~~~

TA-DAH!..here is the 5th chapter enjoy..p.s..it is kinda long. HAHAHA..subscibe!..^0^..ALSO I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE IN A WHILE SO MAYBE IN A DAY OR TWO I WILL..