The ice breaker

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

All 13 of the boys and Soeun circled around a table at the front. 

" No blood will be shed so lets resolve it with arm wrestling. The group with the most winners will get Soeun first. " Youngguk pridefully lifted his head and rolled up his sleeves.

The rest of the boys hesitantly looked at each other. Daehyun and Sungyeol made eye contact.

"Aish, you got to be kidding me this is childish. We obviously invited Soeun first." Woohyun frustratedly ran his hand through his hair. 

"Actually, he's not wrong." Sunggyu stepped up and pulled out a chair. "All we ever do is fight, lets settle this in a friendly manner boys." 

"Hyung, since when were we ever "friendly". L crossed his arms and turned his back.

Sunggyu slapped him in the arm.

"Am I hearing a forfeit here?" Himchan rasied his eyebrows at Infinite.

Sunggyu cleared his throat and eyed s.

" Psh, heck no we don't back out from weaklings like you guys." Dongwoo managed to spit out a few words.

"Alright! leaders first of course. Show no mercy." 

Youngguk and Sunggyu both sat facing each other with intense eye contact while postioning their arms at the right angels. 

"yah, you guys are being ridiculous. We all might as well just sit together, like a big happy family!" Soeun threw out her arms and twinkled her eyes.

"HUH?! BIG HAPPY FAMILY?! ARE YOU CRAZY" 
The 13 boys in disbelief shook their heads at her. Soeun furrowed her eyerows and crossed her arms.

"Noona, you should just watch and not say a single word." Sungjae suggested.

And so it started. The deal to get Soeun first. For the next 30 mins the cafe consisted of cheers and anger as each group kept going back and forth rooting for thier own members. Because there were only 6 of BAP and 7 of Infinite, the two maknaes had to sit out. As each side was getting thier own wins, it all came down to Daehyun and Sungyeol to break the tie. By now eveyone in the cafe was watching this heated arm wrestlimg match. 

Soeun nervously looked back and forth at both of them. She quitely thought to herself.

" They both seemed so. . . full of grudge. Like they were born enemies..."

As both of them took their seats, at the same time both looked at Soeun. She was taken aback from the sudden eye contacts. Her pulse began to quicken. Daehyun broke eye contact and looked down at the table.

* Here I am, sitting in this chair facing you and facing him. You're a fool for not realizing already Soeun..*

Sungyeol scuffed and looked away also ready to place his right arm on the table. 

* If he's not going to lose because of her then I also won't back out too. it'll irritate him even more.*

Daehyun and Sungyeol both grabbed each others hand trying to avoid eye contact. Their grips tighten.

"Anddd... go!" 
It was a close match. neither one letting thier arm fall 1/4 down.
Soeun bit her lip and watched as the two continued to try and bring the other down.

"Come on you got this!" BAP cheered him on. 

"You're a toughie, he shouldn't be able to move you an inch Sungyeol! Infinite began their rounds of encouragement. 

Right when the match was reaching its , the cafe door rung.

" You foolish kids are back at it again huh. Just like how you all were 7 years ago... tsk tsk tsk.'

There stood a slender, tall woman with short straight hair. Everyone turned their heads at this woman.

"N-noona..." they all chorused.

The woman laughed, "It's been a while hasn't it boys?" 

Soeun's eyes widened, " She's so. . . beautiful." 

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Gosh it's been 3 years! How crazy, I abandoned my stoires and finally found the inspiration to come back and continue! Short update but for sure im going to get this story done soon! Lot's of ideas in mind!