INFINITE

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

Awkward silence filled the room.

" What are you guys up too?" Soeun gave a puzzled look. The 7 members exchanged looks and shook their heads as if they agreed on something. " We are just going to introduce ourselves to you since you seem a little " uncomfortable" with us." Sunggyu explained. " Oh...I think there's no need to cause I guarentee we won't be meeting again for sure. I guess I'll be leaving since my mom might be wandering why I'm not home yet." Soeun was about to stand up when Woohyun stopped her.

" Look, we all know that you think we're a bunch of fist fighters always seeking trouble but it's not like what you think." Soeun thought for a moment. * They won't hurt me right? Overall they did just save me from that heartless Hyukjin.* " Fine, but you must take me back home or else my mom might be worried sick about me." Woohyun nodded and sat back down. " Ok, I'll go first. I'm Sunggyu, I'm the oldest out of the 7 of us." Soeun nodded and looked at the next guy. " I'm Dongwoo." He saluted at Soeun. Soeun somehow thought it was kind of cute. She smiled at Dongwoo and the next guy introduced himself.

" I'm Hoya." He gave a Soeun a small smile. It was Sungjong's turn. " I already introduced my self earlier so Sungyeol hyung, it's your turn." Soeun shifted her gaze to Sungyeol. When Sungyeol met eyes with Soeun, he cleared his throat and pretended to look elsewhere. Soeun patiently waited for Sungyeol. "c'mon, we don't have all day here." Dongwoo announced.

" This is ridiculous. Why are you guys wasting your time with this girl. I have better things to do." With that, Sungyeol stormed out of the room. Soeun didn't know why she felt a bit hurt. * I bet he's right, they shouldn't be wasting their time.* " Don't listen to a thing he says, Hoya tried to lift up the mood, " He's always like that so don't mind him." Soeun gave a small nod and faked a smile. "wait, we don't know your name yet." Woohyun excitedly asked.

"Ah, yea, everyone calls me Soeun. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier." Soeun gave them a smile. "Wah, noona you have such a pretty name. I like it.!" Sungjong praised. "Hahaha, thanks Sungjong, so do you." Sungjong pinked when Soeun complented.

" So, what were you guys doing at my school?" Soeun asked. " Well, We weren't happy about the fight that was unfinished with BAP at the arcade so we were gonna meet them. But we happened to see you getting beat up by a stupid guy and yea...that's how you ended up here." Woohyun explained. The rest of the members nodded in agreement, excluding Sungyeol. Soeun also nodded.

" Wait, why did you guys save me. Why didn't you just let me get beaten to death?" " Hey, we're not that mean. We may be jack asses who love to pick fights but we know the difference between rights and wrongs. Just be lucky that you're not dead yet." Hoya exclaimed. Soeun let out a little laugh. " Yea I should be." All of a sudden, Soeun felt pain in her head. She put a hand to her head and tried to regain herself. " Are you okay noona?" Sungjong concernly asked. " Um...yea, just a little dizzy that's all."

Woohyun got and went to the kitchen and came back with some medicines and a glass of water. " Here, after you're done, try and take a rest. At 7:30, one of us will take you home. Soeun took the medicine and tried to rest on the couch. Soon, she fell asleep.

" Wake up, Soeun. It's time for you to head home." Sunggyu gently woke her up. She got up and grabbed her backpack.

All 7 of the members gather down the first floor tothe door to say goodbye to Soeun. " Bye noona, get better and stay healthy. Don't cause anymore trouble. Next time you come visit, let's dance to girl group songs!" Sungjong jumped up and down happily. " Alright Sungjong. I'll see you next time." " Ah, Soeun, Sungyeol well be taking you back if you don't mind." Sunggyu informed. Sungyeol was about to protest but Sunggyu interrupted him.

" He doesn't mind by the way, he likes to walk around at night." Sungyeol glared at his hyung. Sunggyu pretended not to notice and pushed Sungyeol to Soeun. " Well, bye then. See you next time.." They all waved goodbye and off Soeun and Sungyeol went.

The two walked as far from each other as possible with absolute silent. Soeun peeked at Sungyeol from the corner of her eye. His hand were in his pocket and he kept his eyes straight ahead, not even looking from side to side. " So...why do you like walking around during night time?" Soeun carefully asked.

Without turning to look at Soeun, Sungyeol replied plainly, " Because I just want time to myself." " Oh.." Then it became silent again. Soon they reached Soeun's neighborhood. " Thanks for taking me back. Tell your friends I appreciated the hospitality." " No need to thank me, I was forced to come." Sungyeol turned around and began walking back. " Well anyways, thanks."

Soeun wactched Sungyeol disappeared around the corner and entered her house. Sungyeol turned around the corner when a hand landed on his shoulder. " We need to talk."

~~~~~~~~~

Hello there my readers, here's chapter 12!..Enjoy and please sunscribe and comment. I'll update soon!..^-^