Run

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

Yesterday was quite a hectic day.

I woke up and followed my daily routine. Naeun came and we both walked to school.

“Um…Naeun you go on to class first, I need to stop by my locker and get my homework.’

She nodded and left.

 I opened my locker and reached for my homework when a shadow was hovering over me. Curioused, I turned and saw who it was.

“Omo, it’s you. Zelo right?”

He nodded and replied,

“Yep and why are you so jumpy? Who did you think it was?”

“Well, actually I don’t know. What are you doing here anyways? I think you should get to class or else you’d be late.”

*Wait, he doesn’t go to class. He skips. Ugh I forgot he was a bad boy that belonged  B.A.P.*

I slightly face palmed myself. Zelo laughed at my silly reaction.

“It’s okay, I know what you’re thinking. I just came by to say hi since we are friends now. I already told my hyungs about it.”

Shocked, I spassed out at him.

“Why did you tell them! I don’t trust your hyungs or whatever they are. They are just plain rude and selfish.”

“Wah. Calm down. They didn’t say much besides lecturing me about you. But don’t worry, I think they are okay now.”

“Well I hope they are.”

Zelo’s smile brightened up.

I gave him a warm smiled until I saw one girl glaring at me. Scared about my prediction coming true, I slide past Zelo and started sprinting.

“Noona! Where are you going? Was it because I said something wrong?”

I ignored his words and continued sprinting to class. There was no way I wanted to anyone to know that now Zelo and I were “friends”.

_____________

Zelo stopped running to catch his breath. He was confused why Soeun ran away from him like that.

Was it something that I said that made her ran away? Oh well, I’ll catch up with her later.

So with that, Zelo went to find Daehyun them.

~~~~~~

this is kinda short chpater i know..kinda ran out on wat to write for this chapter..but subscribe and comment!..^-^