Getting to know B.A.P: Part 2

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

Last night was a weird yet fun night.

As soon as I entered the school gates, Naeun was running towards me yelling my name.

“SOEUN, SOEUN, SOEUN!”

 She tackled me down to the ground causing me to hit my head. I opened my eyes and found her on top of me. Her face was so close to mine that I could smell her minty breath.

“YAH! Would you please get off of me?!”

She giggled and got off of me while helping me up.

“Sorry if I made you hit your head. It’s just that I need to ask you something.”

“What do you want to ask me Naeun?”

She put her arms around me and started walking.

“Tell me what happened yesterday!”

Her face was filled with excitement waiting for an answer.

“What do you mean what happened yesterday. Nothing did.”

She let go of my arm and stood still while crossing her arms.

“You know what I mean. Stop lying.”

Thinking hard I thought back to yesterday. Was she talking about the whole B.A.P thing?

“Aigoo Soeun, you’re thinking too hard.”

“What do you expect happened yesterday? Naeun stop playing around and tell me what you know.”

She slightly put on a smile and linked my arms again.

“Yah, why are you so freaked out? I was just playing around with you. Wait, did something really happen yesterday when I left you?”

Excitement filled her voice and she was practically jumping around.

“Well, something kind of did.”

She snapped her fingers and faced me.

“I knew it! Spill it now.”

I decided to tell her about last night. She started to attack me with questions here and there.

“What are they like? Are they real jerks? Did they hurt you again and make you cry? I’m going to kill them if they laid one finger on you.”

Inside I was laughing so hard that I had to maintain my facial expression so she wouldn’t notice.

“No they are actually okay. But when I got there they were kind of rude but then we solved everything. I told them about you too that if they met you, you were a very talkative person.”

She smiles at the fact that I mentioned her name to them.

“Well, tell me how they are like.”

“Um…Yongguk can be aggressive but generous. Himchan is talkative. Youngjae well, he can be stubborn but he likes to defend his dongsaengs and hyungs no matter what. Jongup is very charming and surprisingly has a great personality. Zelo is a very honest boy who cares for everyone. And lastly Daehyun is well…I don’t know anything about him. The whole time I was there he was in his room. Naeun, I feel like he is holding a grudge on me.”

…Sigh…

Naeun caringly patted me on the back.

“Don’t worry Soeun; he is just being a jerk.”

Soon the bell ranged and we both headed to class. While walking to class I thought to myself,

Out of B.A.P, he is the only one that has one side and not two like the rest.

“Okay class, take out your textbooks and turn to page 153. Read that chapter and then write notes on it.” Mr. Lee ordered.

Everyone took out their books and turned to page 153 and did as told.

After finishing reading, I took out a blank sheet of paper and started taking notes. Before I could even start writing, a scrunched up paper ball flew in from the window. It landed on my desk perfectly. I blankly stared at it and scratched my head. I picked it up and started unfolding it. Careful not to make any noise it finally unfolded. While trying to flatten the paper I read and it said,

“Meet us after school ends. We’ll be by the gates waiting for you.” ~Zelo ^-^

Wondering why I had to meet them later a ruler slapped on my desk. “SLAM” I jumped up out of my seat and placed my hand over my heart to stop it from jumping out.

“Ms. Song, please pay attention and don’t go wondering off in your own planet!”

I nodded and bowed to him.

“Yes Mr.lee. This won’t happen again.”

I felt pairs of eyes looking at me. A girl in the front smirked at me and tossed her hair back.

Embarrassed, I sat back down quietly. I took a deep breath and began my work.

 

The bell ranged for the last time today. I got my bag and headed to the gates where Zelo told me to go. For a moment I almost forgot about Naeun.

I approached them and asked them.

“Guys, where is Naeun? Maybe I should go get her.”

But before I could, Zelo stopped me.

“Naeun Noona said that she won’t be able to come. She said she was going to be busy so she said you should go with us without her.”

“Hmmm…maybe I should go too. I have homework to do so I’ll…”

My sentence was cut off when Himchan took my wrist and started running.

“YAH, WHERE ARE WE GOING?!”

He didn’t answer and kept running. B.A.P followed along and soon we reached an arcade.

“One thing you need to know the most is that we love coming to the arcade.” Youngjae pointed out.

Himchan let go my wrist and they all scurried into the arcade leaving Daehyun and I behind and the door. Zelo turned around and yelled,

“Noona! Have fun and enjoy. This is why we are here!”

I faked a smile and caught eyes with Daehyun. We stayed like that for a moment.

He has such beautiful brown eyes.

 Jongup called out my name and the eye contact was broken. Daehyun faked a cough and turned away.

“Noona, would you like to play foosball with me? I need a partner to play with.”

I shyly replied back to him,

“Games are not my thing so I’m not very good.”

“It’s okay Noona, I’ll teach you.”

He put on a smile and dragged me to a foosball table. Daehyun quietly followed behind. Jongup expertly turned the handles and tried to make a goal. Soon after I joined him and randomly started trying to block. I try to make an attempt to score but fail. Instead it went into Jongup’s goal.

“Yay! I made a score with Noona’s help.”

Slightly embarrass at my fail, I took the ends of my skirt and started twisting it.

Daehyun noticed your embarrassment.

*she actually looks kind of cute when she gets embarrass.*

A warm smile grew on his face. He didn’t notice that he was admiring Soeun.

Yongguk noticed Daehyun smiling at something and sneaked up on him.

“BOO!”

Daehyun jumped and regained his senses. Yongguk laughed and questioned him.

“Yah, where are you looking at? And you never smile.”

“NOTHING!” Daehyun snapped.

I heard Yongguk laughing and Daehyun yelling back at him. Seeing how mad he was made me worried about what happened.

Confused Yongguk left while still laughing his head off.

Daehyun saw Soeun looking at him and turned away.

*Why am I all of a sudden admiring you, Soeun?*

Daehyun rubbed his hair and headed towards the restrooms.

~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHH!!!!..finally after 1 month i have this up. Sorry to keep you waiting..i was really busy with school and other stuff. hope you enjoy this chapter~