Gettiing To Know B.A.P: Part 1

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

All of B.A.P were seated talking happily while playing cards. I already knew that there was Yongguk and Daehyun but don’t know the other rest names.

One of them stood up and slung his arm around Zelo.

“Ah Zelo.  Where have you been? We were waiting for you.”

He stopped, peeked behind Zelo and noticed me.

“Oh! Who is this?”

Zelo pulled me out from behind him and centered me to the front.

“This is Soeun, my friend.”

I nervously waved to them and try to put on a big smile.

At that moment, Yongguk’s eyes rounded in surprise when he saw me.

“It’s you! The one that was being “Miss brave”.

Hearing Yongguk called Soeun a “Miss brave”, Daehyun shot his head up from his cards. He looked her way.

*So it is you, we meet again huh.*

All attention was focus on me. To my relief, Zelo finally spoke up.

“Hyungs, you guys are scaring her. You guys don’t need to be so rough on her again. She’s not here for a fight. I brought her here so we all could get along.”

Everyone yelled in unison,

“TO GET ALONG?!”

Zelo smiled bright and replied,

“Yea! Now everybody needs to sit down.”

Zelo directed everyone to the table. Zelo and I sat on one side and the rest of them sat on the other.

Daehyun tried to sit as far as he could from everyone. This was not how he predicted his Thursday night to be. There was no way he wanted to “get along” with Soeun. Why would he want to anyways.

For a moment the atmosphere was awkward until Zelo spoke up.

“Come on guys, don’t leave me hanging. What would you like to say, Soeun noona?”

He looked at me with big brown eyes. Inside my head was blank. Nothing seemed to come to mind. So I decided to say one brave thing that I never predicted I would say.

“I-I’m sorry.”

Hearing Soeun say sorry, Daehyun was in shock.

*Did she just apologize?*

Everyone was quiet for a few seconds. Yongguk hesitated but questioningly replied.

“You’re sorry?”

I nodded my head.

 One of them shot up from the chair and snapped at me.

“You should because do you know how much you humiliated Daehyun hyung in front of everyone! We almost lost our reputation.”

Stunned at his reply, tears were starting to break loose from my eyes.

 Maybe he is right. It was my fault that all of this happened in the first place. Well I think it is.

Daehyun noticed that tears were forming in Soeun eyes and started to feel guilty.

*Aish Daehyun get yourself together. You can’t show your weak side in front of one ridiculous girl*

 Daehyun shook his head trying to wake himself up.

I noticed Daehyun shaking his head and wondered if he was okay. He saw that I was staring at him. He quickly tried to recover himself and look away.

Zelo sighed and again spoke softly.

“Youngjae hyung, didn’t I already say that we are gonna get along not fight.”

Youngjae let out a big breath to calm himself down and glared at Soeun.

Still shock, I could feel the hatred that was coming from Youngjae. I thought this meeting was gonna go smooth but it turned upside down real quick.

Someone spoke up,

“I’m sorry about my hyungs, we got off with a pretty rough start. Let me make this simple.”

He smile and held his hand out.

“I’m Jongup, nice to meet you.”

When he held his hand out, I had a little déjà vu. This happened with Zelo when Naeun and I encountered B.A.P two days ago. Jongup still had his hand out waiting.

Not knowing what to do, I took out my hand and shook his.

“Um…nice to meet you, Jongup.”

No one imagined that Jongup would give in easily.

Feeling left out, another one took out his hand and introduced himself.

“I’m sorry for the unexpected situation. I’m Himchan, nice to meet you.”

Without hesitating, I quickly reached his hand and shook it.

Daehyun sat there frozen not knowing what to do.

*Am I suppose to greet her too?*

Confused and irritated, Daehyun stood up and left the table. He went inside his room and slammed his door.

I jumped when I heard the loud slamming of the door.

Does he really hate me that much that he left? I’m such a disgrace.

Zelo noticed my frown and tried to cheer me up.

“Noona, brighten up a bit will you. My hyungs they all already apologized well except Daehyun  and Youngjae but ignore Daehyun. He is usually like that so don’t feel so down okay?”

Trying to smile my best I nodded to him.

Younjae finally spoke up,

“Okay look Soeun, I’m sorry for snapping at you. It’s just that we don’t want to lose our reputation as B.A.P.  So, will you forgive us and we can finally move on?”

Everyone nodded in agreement with Youngjae and waited for my answer. I quietly debated amongst myself. This was a time that I needed Naeun’s help. If she was here I wouldn’t be stuck in this mess. It was weird having B.A.P asking me for forgiveness.

After a few minutes I gave them my answer.

“Well, we did start off rough but I guess so. I forgive you guys. Also, I’m sorry too. Let’s from now on get to know each other.”

Zelo was the first to respond,

“Yay! Now this is what I’m talking bout.”

Everyone cheered along with Zelo. But inside I felt that something was missing.

Why am I feeling like this? I should be happy that B.A.P now forgive me and we can get along. But is because of Daehyun that I feel like this? I don’t expect him to forgive me too but something is off. Aish I need to rest maybe that’s why. No need to think so over board Soeun.

Daehyun was in his room laying on his bed thinking hard.

*Why do I feel like something is off. Is it because of Soeun that I feel so lost? Aish Daehyun,  don’t think so over board. There is no way that that’s the reason.*

He took a book out of his backpack and started reading it.

For two straight hours, the guys pounded me with questions from subject to subject. So many that I couldn’t keep up with them.

“Hey guys, can you please stop smacking me with so many questions? I can’t answer all of them at once.”

They all stopped and looked at me puzzled. Himchan responded,

“Sorry, we just want to know you more that’s all.”

I quietly giggled to myself.

“It’s okay but I’m getting kind of tired now. My mom must be worrying about me by now. She doesn’t know where I am so I better head back. You guys would be impress once you get to know my friend Naeun. She’s a very talkative person.

 It was really nice getting to know you guys a little bit.”

 They all nodded and Zelo volunteered to take me back.

At that exact moment Daehyun decided to come out of his room. He saw Naeun putting her shoes on and leaving back with Zelo .

*She’s leaving already? I feel guilty now that I’m the only one that didn’t apologized to her.*

Daehyun was gonna stop Naeun but she headed out of the warehouse and on to outside. He sighed and returned to his room lost in thoughts.

 

Finally Zelo and I arrived in front of my house.

“So this is where you live. It’s a lovely neighborhood by the way.”

I replied to him shyly,

“Yea, it’s not the best but my mom and I like it. Well thanks for taking me back.”

“No problem. Anything for my noona.”

My smile grew as he said that.

We both waved and he left. B.A.P isn’t so bad after all. Who knew they had a whole new other side of them. Well most of them except for one.

~~~~~~~~~~

hey sorry for late update..my internet broke and i was busy with school..here is chapter 6!..^-^