We're Sorry

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

" There is nothing to talk about, Daehyun." Sungyeol brushed Daehyun's hand off his shoulder and started walking again.  "Yah, if you don't want this to get ugly I suggest you listen to what I have to say." Sungyeol stoped walking and turned to face Daehyun. Daehyun kept on a straight face. And by looking at him, you knew he was serious. "Talk." Sungyeol shoved his hands in his pockets. " Where was she? Why were you with her?" Sungyeol stayed silent.

"Tell me." Daehyun growled. "Why do you need to know? She doesn't belong to you. I can take her anywhere I want to." Sungyeol smirked. Daehyun was about to burst but calmed himself down. * Calm down Jung Daehyun, don't lose your cool. The only reason why yor're here is because you were forced to come look for Soeun.* " If you're done interrogating me then I'm leaving." "I'm not done talking to you. You haven't answered my questions. So tell me where was she?!"

Sungyeol started laughing. " Woah, look at you getting angry over a useless girl. Does she really mean that much to you? Huh? You wanna know where she was. She was with us. While she was about to die on the the spot, we were there to help her and where were you. You weren't there to save her. Guess your pretty useless too huh."

"Shut your dirty mouth. You don't even know a thing about me. Don't you remember, we're strangers and enemies now." Daehyun snarled. Sungyeol's facial expression drained. " You think that I don't that? Infinite forgot about B.A.P a long time ago." Both Daehyun and Sungyeol stared each other down, both of their eyes glued to each others.

Finally Daehyun stepped forward, " Give a little message to Infinte; tell them to stay out of our buisness and stay away." With that, Daehyun walked away. Sungyeol let out a disbelief sigh and watched til Daehyun disappeared around the corner. " You, Jung Daehyun, if you want things to go like this then two can play at this game. Let see who wins." He smirked and strolled off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soeun woke up to an aching body and head. She felt like she had been hit by a truck. Her wrist was carfully wrapped and had badages one her cheeks. Mrs. Song freaked out about what happened to Soeun and called the school damanding Hyukjin to be expelled. But Soeun stopped her mom. She'll just find another way to get him back.

Soeun painly put on her school uniform and headed downstairs.

" Ah Soeun, Mrs.Song came to support her, "You're suppose to be in bed, not going to school." "I'm fine Omma. I want to go to school." Soeun plainly said. "No, honey. I don't want you to when you're in this kind of condition. And especially I don't want that Hyukjin to taunt you." Mrs. Song helped Soeun sit down on a chair.

Soeun sighed. "Omma, I said that I'm fine so don't worry. I won't let him hurt me again. Trust me." Mrs. Song concernly looked at her. " Fine, but are you sure you're okay? You need help getting there? I will drive you there okay." Soeun nodded.

They finally arrived in front of the gates. Soeun slowly and carfully stepped out of the car. "I'll come pick you up later. If it hurts anywhere than give me a call." Mrs. Song got back in the car and drove off.

Students were all staring at Soeun and started whispering. Soeun tried to walk faster into the building.

"Soeun!" She turned to look and saw Naeun running towards her. "Yah, what happened to you!? Why didn't you call me?" Soeun started to tear up. " Naeun..." Naeun idmediately took Soeun into her arms. "Don't cry. I should've been there when you were getting hurt. I'm sorry." Soeun pulled herself back and wiped her tears. "It's not your fault. You didn't know so there is no need to feel guilty." "Still." Naeun pouted.

"Lets get into the classroom, my legs are hurting." Naeun nodded then supported Soeun under her arms and guided her to her first period. When they entered the classroom, Soeun saw Jongup staring back at her. He had a concern look on. Soeun avoided his gaze and seated at her desk. " I'll see you later Soeun." Naeun waved then left to go to her first period class.

Soeun sat in her seat, staring at the chalk board blankly. She felt a pair of eyes staring at her. She turned back and saw Jongup turning his head making it look like he was looking outside.

Soeun shrugged and turned back to face the front. The bell ranged and students poured into the classroom. Mr. Lee came in and class began. Soeun couldn't pay attention during the lectures. Her head kept hurting but after a while it disappeared.  After the bell ranged to end class, Soeun slowly got up and began getting her things.

As she was doing that, a figure came and stood in front of her. She looked up and saw that it was Jongup.

"Are you okay?" He worringly questioned. Soeun just nodded. " You look like you need help, here I'll help you." He grabbed her books and put them on top of his. "Lets get going or else you'll be late for your next class." He started walking but Soeun just stood there. He turned back and took her by the elbow. "C'mon." Soeun let him dragged her into the hall and into her next class.

He put her books on her desk and helped her sit down. "Thanks." Soeun whispered. Jongup smiled. " I own you. During lunch, come up to the roof. Please." With that, he gave a quick wave and left. Soeun smiled alittle. *He can make you smile.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came and Soeun was debating if she should go to the roof or not. She decided to take a peek if they were actually there. She opened the door just a little and saw that they were all there. Zelo spotted her.

"Oh, noona came." Soeun wanted to run away but stopped herself and opened the door wider. "Uh...Hi." The rest of them stood up and stared at her. Jongup came over and helped Soeun over.

Daehyun couldn't bare to look at her. * She must have suffered so much. Aish!* He looked away.

When Soeun was seated down, she let out a sigh. "So, what did you guys want to say?" Everyone stayed silent. "The hyungs and I wanted to say that we were sorry." Zelo hung his head low. Soeun looked up at them. "Sorry for what? You guys didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes we did Soeun." Yongguk claimed. "How?" Soeun crossed her arms. "Yesterday," Himchan slowly raised his head up, "We weren't there when you got hurt. We couldn't protect you."

Soeun chuckled. " I got hurt, so what? It's not like I told you guys to be there to protect me did I? Look, I'm fine now." They all confusingly stared at her.

"What do you mean you feel fine. You can barely stand up on your own and you wrist is wrapped and look at those bandages on you." Soeun brought her hand to the bandage on her cheek, " Does that look "fine" to you?" Youngjae frowned.

Youngguk sighed. "From now on, we are going to be there when you need us. We don't just look after anyone. But for you...we are going to." Soeun soften. "Why me?" "Beacuase," Himchan continued, " You're special. Different from a girl we used to know." Daehyun cringed when Himchan said "a girl we used to know". He doesn't want to remember her anymore.

"What girl?" Soeun curiously asked. " It's nothing. So, are we good?" Soeun slowly nodded. They all sighed in relief.

But all Soeun could think of was *who was that girl they used to know?*

The bell ringed making Soeun snap out of her thoughts. "Lets go. Don't want you to be late." Zelo took her by the arms and lead her into the building.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO MY READERS!...SORRY I DIDN'T GET TO UDATE THIS STORY FOR LIKE ALMOST A MONTH! iT'S BEEN SO HECTIC THAT I DON'T HAVE SPARE TIME. BUT YAY I GOT THIS CHAPTER UP! ENJOY AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY- FLOWER BOYS AND BAD BOYS = WAR!!!!...^^ I WILL UPDATE IN A FEW DAYS!

P.S~ ANYONE WONDERING WHO THIS "GIRL" IS THAT B.A.P USED TO KNOW?! HANG ON AND KEEP READING TO FIND OUT!^^

NEW READERS PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!