Confidence

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

The day went by quickly. Naeun and I grabbed our backpacks and headed out the gates. What shocked me the most was what was standing in front of me.

B.A.P were all standing next to the gate leaning against the wall with their hands in their pockets.

 Memories of what happened this morning at lunch rushed back to me. But somehow confidence over took my body.

 *They think that I will let this go easily too huh. Well not this time.*

 I ditched Naeun and ran towards them.

I grabbed the one that bumped into me this morning by the collar and shouted at him,

“YAH YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN EASILY HURT ME AND SLIDE AWAY WITH IT? I DON’T THINK SO. DON’T YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE OF YOU NOW EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT ME.”

Tears of anger gather in my eyes.

His eyes rounded in surprise by how much strength and anger I was using on him.

*who does this girl think she is grabbing me by my collar?*

His eyes started to twitch as I continue to hold him still.

I took a glimpse of his name tag and it said Jung Daehyun.

*So that’s his name huh.*

I regained my breath and yelled at him again,

“DON’T YOU HEAR ME? I’M TALKING TO YOU!”

B.A.P were all in shock at the sudden situation one of their member was in. No one has ever had the courage to stand up to B.A.P before not even a girl.

A hand suddenly yanked my arm away and pushed me back a couple of inches.

 Right at that moment Naeun caught up to me and catched me. Today seemed like she was my back up.

She helped me back on both of my feet and roared at them.

“YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO PUSH HER YOU BIG JERK!’

He replied back harshly,

“I wouldn’t have to if your little friend here wasn’t so rough on my friend.”

He pointed back at Naeun,

“No one dares point at me, I’m Bang Yongguk and you better keep that name in mind.”

He smirked and loosened himself up.

I was about to holler back at him but an innocent spoke up.

“Stop it you guys. Yongguk hyung, you didn’t have to scare her like that and you..”

He pointed both at me and Naeun.

“You both didn’t have to take out your anger at us.”

Annoyed, I grabbed onto Naeun and we both made our way away from them.

Before we both could cross the street, someone took a hold of my bag. I turned around and saw that it was that blue hair kid.

“Wait.” He told me.

Giving him an annoyed look, I replied to him.

“What do you want? Stop bothering me please I don’t want to see you guys faces anymore.”

I turned around and tugged Naeun along. Still he didn’t leave and blocked my way.

He took out his hand and happily said,

“Sorry that we were being jerks. We are not usually like this but after what you did we had too. We got on a bad start. I’m Zelo.”

Hesitating if should shake his hands or not. For a moment I was hesitant but somehow my mind over took my body and my hands shook his. Naeun was surprise herself too. Something about him told me that he wasn’t that bad after all.

“I’m Song Soeun and in my junior year. I figure you’re on your second year right?”

He rubbed the back of his neck and replied shyly,

“Uh yea.”

 Zelo then took his hands out in front of Naeun.

“And you are?”

Naeun also hesitated a little but then gladly shook his hands and introduce herseslf.

‘I’m Im Naeun.”

“Sorry Naeun if my hyungs hurted you two. Let’s be great friends now. I’ll call you both noonas since you both are one year older than me. Well I better get going before the hyungs get mad at me. Annyoeng!”

Zelo waved and left. Naeun and I stared at each other thinking about what just happened. Everyone at school are gonna hate us once they find out we are now friends with Zelo, the one and only in B.A.P.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys this chapter is finally up..thanks for reading..subscribe!..^-^