Unexpected Situation

MA BOY, JUNG DAEHYUN

Playing at the arcade was filled with fun.

I took out my phone and checked for the time. Gasp, it’s already 7 o’clock? I need to go home or else Omma will be worrying about me.

Shoving my phone back into my bag, I went to go find Yongguk. He was playing a shooting game.

“Um…Yongguk, it’s getting late. I think I should be heading home now.”

Without looking away from the screen he replied,

“We’ll take you back as soon as I finish this game okay?”

Before I could argue, he shoo me away.

I sighed and decided to go ask Himchan instead. He was playing pool with a bunch of other peoples. I tapped him on the shoulder,

“Himchan, can we leave now? It’s getting late and my…”

He put out one finger telling me to stop.

“Just wait after I finish this game and beat this loser’s .”

He turned his back facing me and went back to playing.

Getting annoyed, I lastly went up to Yongjae.

“Yongjae, can we go now? It’s getting pretty late.”

He paused from his game and turned to face me.

“Tomorrow is Saturday, no need to rush. Enjoy the fun while it lasts.”

He placed both hands on my shoulder and pushed me towards a game machine.

“Go, go have fun.”

Now I was getting frustrated at them. Feeling that Zelo, Jongup, and Daehyun would give the same answer I went on my own. I took a deep breath and blew on my bangs.

 If no one wants to take me back then I’ll go myself then. I don’t need to ask them if I can leave, I can just leave on my own.

So with that I went to go find the exit. When I got out of the arcade partly half way, 7 figures bumped into me blocking my way. “oof” I  feel down harshly and scarped my knee. It stinged me. I raised my head. Furious I snapped,

“YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING. DON’T YOU GUYS HAVE EYES? YOU SEVEN HAVE 14 PAIR OF EYES AND YET YOU BUMPED INTO ME!”

They all raised their eye brows and started chuckling. One fixed his jacket and glared at me. His stare was cold and hard that I felt a cold breeze blow against me. Freaked out by them, I started walking again but a hand yanked my bag back causing me to fall to the cold ground.

“Jerks! What do you guys want huh!?”

A figure with brown hair stepped out; bend down and smirked.

“A pretty girl like you can’t go walking around places like this at this time of day. Where’s your boyfriend?”

I picked myself up and spit out at him.

“For your information, I don’t have one and don’t ever need one!”

His eyes lift up in surprise. He stood right back up.

“Miss independent huh. I’ll be glad to be yours if you don’t mind.”

He laughed and high-fived his friends at the joke.

I crossed my arms and angrily replied at him.

 “Psh, I douche bag like you? Please.”

He stop high-fiving his friends and grinned.

“Feisty huh, not really my type but you’ll do. For now.”

Before he could drag me, voices yelled out.

“YAH, STOP MESSING WITH HER!” “GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF HER!” “LET HER GO!” “LET GO OF MY NOONA!”

All heads turned around and saw B.A.P storming out of the arcade. Their faces were serious.

“Well well, if it isn’t B.A.P. Long time no see ‘friends’.”

“Stop with the friend thing Sunggyu. We are not your friends. Let go of Soeun now!” Yongguk barked.

“Oh, this girl? “  He slung his arm over around my shoulders. “She isn’t yours so what are you going to do about it?”

I try to escape from his side but he held on tightly. My neck was starting to hurt badly.

B.A.P all saw that Soeun was struggling and had to do something.

Himchan derisively snapped back.

“She isn’t t yours I know for sure. She belongs to us.” He quickly tried to yank me to his side but then a tall guy grabbed a hold of me.

Now both Sunggyu and the tall guy were holding onto me.

Yongguk couldn’t hold it in anymore and threw at punch at Sunggyu causing him to fall easily to the ground. Hell broke out between B.A.P and the 7 guys. Punches flew from here to there.

Inside I was terrified but my body seemed to be frozen in place. All I could do was watch as everyone was getting hurt. With a thud Daehyun forcefully landed in front of my legs. Quickly I bend down to help him up but he just pushed my back and went back to fighting.

As I stare at the mess of bodies fighting each other. Zelo threw a punch at a guy who seemed to be the same age as him. The guy went flying and fell to the ground. He coughed and stood up and attempt to hit Zelo back but Zelo dodged it.

Daehyun slammed a guy with dark hair to the ground and grabbed a hold of my arm. He searched my eyes figuring that I was traumatized. He quickly came to my side.

“Hold on to me, it’s going to be a long run.  Hyungs, Zelo-ah, Jongup-ah lets go!”

I stood there not moving.

“Yah, what are you doing hurry or else they will get you and I.”

We both ran as fast as we could. While running I kept looking at his bruised up face. His injuries must be hurting because of me. Guilt washed over me. I’m such bad luck to him and B.A.P.

They all heard Daehyun and gave each of their enemy one last punched and tried to catch up.

Sunggyu got up and ran after them.

“Yah, don’t think I’ll let you guys go so easily. You better run!”

The rest of his friends gathered their self and followed behind.

We soon approached a fence. Just on the other side was the highway. Daehyun knelt down and put his hands out.

“Hurry and climb over. We don’t have much time.”

Without hesitation, I did as he told and pushed myself over the fence. He easily got himself over and we both ran some more. My legs started to weaken and my throat was getting dry. All of the running drained out my energy.

Daehyun noticed how tired Soeun must be and stopped at a bench. Out of breath he tiredly spoke,

“I think we lost them.”

We both sat on the bench for a while until B.A.P found us. They had all kinds of scars on them and most of them had cut lips.

Zelo rushed over to me.

“Noona are you okay? Did they hurt you?”

He looked down and saw the minor scrape on my right knee.

“Y-you’re hurt noona.” His voice filled with sincerity.

He reached down to touch it but I pushed his hands away.

“I’m fine, it’s just a minor scrape. You guys should be worrying about your injuries. It’s all because of me that you guys are all hurt. I-I’m sorry.”

Tears started to form again in my eyes. I buried myself in my arms. I didn’t want them to see me like this.

They looked at me and started to comfort me.

Daehyun softened when he heard Soeun sobbing.

*Pabo, you don’t need to cry over such small things. As long as we protected you then we’re fine.*

Yongguk bend down and laid both of his hands on top of my knees.“We should be the ones that are sorry. We should’ve taken you back when you asked us. But what happened to the strong Soeun who tried to kill us huh?” he slightly joked yet his words were warming.

I lifted my head up and faced him. Tears stained my uniform jacket and hair was glued onto my cheeks. I slightly pushed his shoulder back.

“Yah.”

A smile grew on his face.

Everyone started smiling again forgetting the early situation.

My smile fell when I again saw the bruises and cuts on their face.

“Maybe I should treat you guys with those cuts. It’s the least I can do for letting you guys through all of this.

“That won’t be necessary, we’ve got to head back. You should go. You must be traumatized.”

I slowly nodded and we all started walking.

 

Soon we reached my house.

“Nice house.” Himchan complemented.

“Er yea thanks. Well thanks for everything. And again, I’m sorry for what happened. Bye see you guys.”

“It’s fine. That won’t be the last you see us fighting. Hahaha.” Yongjae joked.

Slightly confused we all waved and separated.

I opened the doors to my house and found Omma sleeping on the couch peacefully.

“Stop.” She got off the couch and crossed her arms.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to face her.

“Y-yes, Omma?”

“Where’ve you been? It’s past you curfew Soeun.” He voice was gentle as it always was.

I can’t tell her about what happened earlier. Just this one time that a lie will slip out of my mouth.

“I-I was at Naeun’s house studying. Sorry I didn’t call you. I planned to come earlier but she insisted me on staying for dinner. Sorry Omma.”

She waited for a few moments and then replied.

“Well next time you better call me. You got me all worried about you.”

I nodded and headed up to my room.

I put my bag down, slipped my uniform off and went to go take a hot shower to calm myself down.

After putting on comfortable clothes, I sat on my bed and applied medicine on my scrape.

Who was Sunggyu? Who were those 7 douche bags? Hope I don’t ever meet them again. Thanks to B.A.P for rescuing me.

Images of Daehyun came to my mind.

Ugh Soeun what are you thinking, he just helped me that’s all. Nothing more than a f-friend. Yeah, just friends.

Within a few minutes I headed off to dreamland warm and snuggled in my bed.

~~~~~~~~

Enjoying so far?..i know that the beginning is slow but hang tight!..more chaps will be up in a few short days!..^-^