Epilogue

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

 

 

 

 

 

Christmas! My favorite holiday!

 

Fifteen years had passed since my wedding, and I felt really old. But every time Christmas rolled around, I felt like a five-year-old all over again.

 

Jiyong and I were supposed to celebrate Christmas with Jaejoong, Bom, Hyori and of course, our parents. Hyori's dad was filming so he couldn't make it. The first time I met her dad, was in a car crash. Our cars just ran into each other and we got into an argument but then Hyori introduced us to each other. Until today, I don't think Hyori's dad like me very much.

 

As we got to the front gate of the mansion, Minzy, my fourteen year old daughter, asked, "This is where you used to live?" oh this was where the drama began, but I didn't tell her that of course.

 

"Yes, grandpa lives there too. Our butler's name is Yoo-Jin." the gates opened we went in, with Jiyong carrying little Seok Hyun. When Yoo-Jin saw me, I greeted him with a hug. Yoo-Jin turned out to be a great friend at times.

 

"Is that Dara?" I heard Jaejoong's loud voice from the living room repeating my name.

 

"Dara is that you? Is my favorite niece there?" Jaejoong and Bom got married two years after Jiyong and I.

 

Minzy had been his favorite niece. Seok Hyun was Bom's favorite.

 

When we got to the living room, the first thing I saw was blue and white Christmas decorations. A huge Christmas tree decorated in golden and red decorations. Gifts were underneath the tree.

 

"Presents!" Seok Hyun squirmed in Jiyong's grasp and finally got loose and ran to the presents.

 

"Don't open it, Frank." I told him and he nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dinner was delicious and dad was the one who made them! It was extremely good, especially the chicken! The gravy on it was just right.

 

"Dara.." Jiyong whispered to me. I turned to my left where Jiyong sat.

 

"Merry Christmas, Dara..." he produced a present from his pocket and gave it to me. Oh my gosh… a present from Jiyong? "Open it."

 

"It's alright, I'll open it later."

 

"No, open it now." fine, Mr. Stubborn. I carefully removed the wrapping paper and opened the box... it was a necklace! With the words ILOVEYOU on it! Aw…

 

"Thanks, GD..." I gave him a hug.

 

"Are you two kids again? Why do you keep calling him GD?" Jaejoong smirked from the opposite side of the table.

 

"Cause that's the first name I used to call him."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

The End :D

 

You all know Minzy right?

and wang Seok Hyun?

 

Wang Seok Hyun

This kid appeared in GD's Heartbreaker

 

 

 

Minzy :D

 

 

Pretty Minzy

 

 

 

Dara & Minzy