Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

 

 

 

 

 

I hung up on the phone and excused myself from the others as I went to the neighborhood’s car mechanic. Pulling up in the driveway, Im Seulong, was standing there, arms crossed just above his huge belly. A cigarette in his mouth. He was my friend for fixing up my car the last time some kid scratched it.

 

Earlier when I was on the phone, I asked him if some truck driver had asked him to fix a truck. The descriptions he gave me matched perfectly to the one that crashed into the Park's car. Someone was setting it up, I had a feeling.

 

"Seul, could you give me the name of the driver?" I asked after getting out of the car.

 

Seu was a single parent. His wife passed away, he left his daughter Suh Ji Hee when she was three. So Seulong practically lived alone and the place was messy and dirty. He drank every night so he always smelled like alcohol.

 

"Jo Kwon or something like that. That kid sound like in a hurry to leave the truck here." Lawrence Owen...I saved his name in my phone and asked Seulong for an address of Jo Kwon. After writing down the address, I thanked Jeff and drove off to hunt down that Lawrence guy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

 

I felt weight on my shoulder. I turned to look and found Hyori fast asleep with her phone in hand. Her phone vibrated and Jiyong's name flashed on the screen.

 

I knew I shouldn't pry into people's messages but I just had a feeling I should take a sneak peak.

 

Mrs. Park death was arranged by someone. Currently hunting down a guy named Jo Kwon or something like that. Don't tell Dara before I catch him. Take care of her, Ri. I mean it.

 

My mom's death was arranged?! I glared at the screen, feeling anger boiling up in my systems. How could someone kill my mom? Was it because of me? Or was it because of someone wanting to get rid of me but needed to get rid of my mom first?

 

"Dara..." Jaejoong who fell asleep on my other side woke up. His eyes were half-open while looking at me. He still wore the same clothing I seen him wore earlier. How long was I out?

 

"Jaejoong, go back to sleep. I need to go somewhere. I'm going to find Jiyong." I told him before getting up. He tried standing up but that was before I pushed him down and nodded at Hyori. I needed him to take care of her and makes sure she doesn't realize I was gone. Jaejoong understood and stayed. Bom was nowhere in sight but that was least of my problems now.

 

I needed to find Jiyong. I never thought I would do this so soon but... Taking out my phone, I dialed Jiyong's phone number. Why wasn't he answering?!

 

Gathering my jacket from Jihyeon who wasn't in a mood to talk, I called Xiaoyu for a ride.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

 

My phone rang in my pocket but I wasn't going to answer it. Gripping harder onto Jo Kwon's neck, I said, "So, are you going to tell me who hired you?" I glared at him. His face was turning pale due to fear but I didn't care. I never cared about people who hurt my friends.

 

"Mrs. Min. Her daughter is your fiancée, isn't she?" I stopped breathing. Fiancée?

 

What?! I was only seventeen and I had never heard of a girl whose last name was Ross. I stopped gripping his neck and let him go. That guy wasn't any use. Taking my phone out, I checked my calls list. Dara called me?

 

Why would she call me? Unless... Ri told her about me finding Jo Kwon? I tried calling Ri but Jaejoong picked up the phone.

 

"Where the hell are you? Dara is looking for you!"

 

"Where's Hyori?"

 

"She's sleeping. Dara saw her message and went bolting after you. Dude, find her fast. Xiaoyu's with her." with that, I heard a groan from Ri and Jaejoong hung up.

 

Before I could call Xiaoyu, my own dad called me.

 

"Son, I know this isn't the time to call you. But please come to the French restaurant in town. I need you to meet someone there." and he hung up. My dad was a busy man so why would he be in town? Something's fishy here. Leaving Jo Kwon's house, I drove to town.

 

The restaurant was the fanciest place in the whole town and only people who had a reservation could get in. I parked my car and found dad outside of the restaurant waiting for me.

 

"Jiyong, go in and greet your fiancé."

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

Additional Characters:

1. Jo Kwon

2. Im Seulong

3. Suh Ji Hee