Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Eleven

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 11

 

 

"So, Hyori, tell me about yourself, dear." mom smiled at Hyori and offered her dinner with us. She sat with Jaejoong and Bom, to my surprise, Jaejoong actually got along with her. Ever since Hyori apologized, Jaejoong had random arguements with Hyori but ocassionaly the both of them got along.

 

"I'm sixteen, and I'm also the school's head cheerleader. My dad is Lee Jeong-jin, the actor? My mom's a house wife so she's the one who takes care of me." I almost choked on the water I drank when Hyori mentioned her dad's name.

 

Why didn't I figured out? Her looks were completely like Lee Jeong-jin.

 

"Wow! Lee Jeong-jin? Very interesting. So how do you know my daughter?" there was an awkward silence until Bom coughed.

 

"She met Dara because...Hyori is also friends with Jiyong!" Jaejoong made an excuse, which the adults have bought. Good, I didn't want Hyori and me to go back to having bad terms with each other again anyway.

 

All of a sudden, Mr. Kwon's phone vibrated and he excused himself to answer the call. Minutes later, he came back and my dad went with him back to the company. They said something about an emergency back at the company but I didn't listen much since I wasn't in a mood.

 

"Jiyong?" Mrs. Kwon called Jiyong.

 

"What?"

 

"It's Mrs. Park and my shopping night so could you and the rest take care of Sandara?" why did they need to take care of me? Wasn't I old enough to take care of myself? I mean, I knew what to do if the house equipment was on fire and all. I narrowed my eyes at Mrs. Kwon who just smiled at me.

 

"Bye kids, we'll be back soon."

 

When she said soon, she meant hours later. Sometimes even midnight. What mall closes that late? Apparently the one my mom and Mrs. Kwon went to. I heard the door close and the sound of the car engine slowly fading as a sign they were gone.

 

"So we're alone in this creepy mansion." Hyori whispered.

 

"I heard that ghosts like to haunt mansions." Jaejoong whispered back with a serious look on his face. I wasn't sure if there were ghosts since I never seen one in my entire life. Well, not in the mansion I lived in of course. I saw Hyori tensed up when Jaejoong said that.

 

"Don't play around, idiot." Hyori elbowed his ribs.

 

"Jihyeon, have you ever been in this mansion alone?" I asked Jihyeon and she shook her head.

 

"Mrs. Park did but she never seen a ghost before." Jihyeon crossed her arms and took a seat beside me. Jihyeon always acted like her normal teenager self every time my parents were out. A bad habit, really but I didn't mind.

 

"That's because ghosts target little kids!" Jaejoong laughed.

 

"In case you haven't notice, we're not little kids."

 

"No, but we're not adults either."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

Seeing Dara argueing with Jaejoong was sometimes amusing, even when we were younger, Jaejoong had always tried to convince Dara that ghosts exist but failed to do so since Dara always found a way to not believe him.

 

"But Dara! I'm serious!"

 

"Whatever, Jaejoong." Dara laughed.

 

Jaejoong winked at me and gave me the sign. Okay, time to act.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

"I'm going to the bathroom. See you guys." Jiyong stuck out his tongue and ran upstairs.

 

We continued eating while waiting for Jiyong. Fifteen minutes gone by and he still wasn't there. Did he fell into the toilet or something? Because, that would be funny if we caught it on tape.

 

A scream came from upstairs and the sound of something falling followed.

 

"What was that?!" Hyori shrieked. Okay, I bet Jiyong was playing tricks with us girls and Jaejoong was in it too.

 

The four of us went upstairs to check on Jiyong( in case he really fell into the toilet bowl).

 

"GD?" I called out his nickname to annoy him. But surprisingly, no answer came from the bathroom.

 

Jaejoong turned the door knob and the door swung open. Jiyong didn't lock the door? Seriously? The door opened and whatever happened in the bathroom was either a trick, or we were staring in a crime scene. There was blood all over the floor and Jiyong's shirt was on the floor too. What happened?

 

Hyori covered , forcing herself not to let out a scream. Bom did the same thing and was clutching onto Jaejoong.

 

"Jiyong?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Hyori's father