Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Thirty-Five

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

 

 

 

 

"Wedding's over." I said after I took Sun Ye down. The cops immediately cuffed Da Hae and her daughter, well they should. I was sick and tired of all the drama and I would want to just have peace with my boyfriend. Like seriously, who knew liking a guy would be so much trouble. Well, I guess the trouble was worth it.

 

Bom and Sohee ran towards us as I greeted them with a hug. Oh my gosh, my best friend was so cool. What Bom and Sohee did back there was awesome, and I didn't know how to thank them. Specially my cousin who secretly liked Jiyong.

 

"Relax, D. I have a new boyfriend." Sohee winked at me.

 

"Cool!" I smiled at her. "Looks like Jiyong's senior year had lots of drama going on." I added. All of us agreed. I was looking forward to school, for once.

 

Without the whole Da Hae and Sun Ye thing, things were going to be great.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 years Later...

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

Drama and high school was like a long lost memory right now. Jiyong and I were in a long distance relationship. We would meet up on a date twice a month. I was in the local university while his dad insisted that he studied abroad.

 

I was studying Theater and Arts, while he was studying Music. I still achieved great results. Jiyong thought that since they were having a winter break at their place, he could visit me where it was the autumn season.

 

My roommate was Hyori, she was studying Media Studies.

 

"Hey, stop spacing out when we're in a conversation." she nudged me slightly.

 

"Oh yeah, sorry. What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" we were in a conversation and I was stupid enough to forget what was it. It happened a lot these days, especially when Hyori talks to me.

 

"I'm talking about Jiyong. When are you two meeting again?" she was lying down on her side of the bed while texting one of her friends. It was hard to believe that even in university, she was still popular.

 

Everyone knew her and the boys were practically begging her for attention. None of them tried to ask her on a date though, wimps..

 

"This weekend! He'll be staying here for two weeks! I just wish I could get out of this place as soon as possible so I could be with him." my volume going softer.

 

"Dara, I'm staying here for another year. You're going to graduate like this year, thanks to that intensive scholarship you have." she rolled her eyes. Yeah, she had a point... The university offered me an intensive scholarship where I only needed to study for a year and I would be alright. Sometimes, I feel that my life is going too fast. Like, everything was always planned ahead.

 

"It to be Me." was the only thing I could say to Hyori before I fell asleep.

 

Eventually Saturday arrived and I was looking forward to meet Jiyong. But I can't find him at the airport, I even tried his cell phone but I couldn't get through. Did he changed his number or something? I tried Bom's number but she wasn't picking up either.

 

My phone vibrated in my pocket to find Jaejoong's name on the screen with a picture of him beside his name.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Dara! It's Jiyong! He's injured! He went to search for you. He's at your dad's. He wants to see you!"

 

"Oh gosh, is he alright?" I pressed the phone harder against my ear.

 

But Jaejoong already hung up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ten minutes past as I ran to the street that led to the mansion. It hadn't change one bit except that no one cut the grass for a long time. Pushing tall grasses out of my way, I finally got to the door and knocked multiple times before someone actually answered.

 

Jihyeon had quit her job ever since my mom's death, saying she couldn't take it anymore and she would live with her boyfriend and his mother. Whatever, she could live her life if she wanted. I couldn't keep her forever in the mansion either. So ever since then, dad had to take care of the mansion and the company at the same time.

 

"Dad?! Dad?" the door opened. A male with a French accent greeted me.

 

"Welcome, Miss Park. I am Yoo-Jin. Your father hired me after you went." I realized his French accent was quite thick.

 

"Yeah, did a blonde guy came here? He's about your height, brown eyes. Seen him?" he shook his head but produced a note from his pocket.

 

"He did come over and asked me to give you this. He said he knew you would come today. I didn't believe him but there you are."

 

Hey, princess. Catch me and I won't fall. The local park. – J

 

"Thanks, Yoo-Jin. Nice meeting you." I smiled and waved before running off to the park. If someone seen me running around to places, they might think I was crazy.

 

 

The park was like any other usual day. Kids were playing on the playground; old couples were sitting on benches while they held each other's hands, and other people were jogging around the park. Jiyong said 'Catch me and I won't fall'. So where would that be besides a tree?

 

The only tree that we played under was the tree in the middle of the park. It was tall and really old. The tree was there before my dad was born, that old.

 

"Jiyong Kwon, this isn't funny!" I shouted while looking around for Jiyong when I got to the tree. I looked up at the tree and there, was Jiyong sitting on one of the branches(the strong ones) and looking at me.

 

"Hey, princess. Catch me!" he stood up and jumped down towards me. Before he could squash me, I stepped out of the way and he fell onto the grass. The leaves that fell covered his body.

 

"I thought Jaejoong said you were injured?"

 

"You really believe I could be injured?" he got up, grinning. "I miss you." he pulled me to him and hugged me, tight. At first I did not react due to surprise, but seconds gone by and I returned his hug.

 

"So… What are you doing back here?" I asked when he pulled away.

 

"I missed you, of course!"

 

"Jiyong, I have been with you for years and I think i would know if you're lying. Come on, tell me."

 

"Do you love me, Dara?" asked me slowly. Of course, I did!

 

"Don't change the subject, Jiyong."

 

"Before I tell you, I want to hear you say it. Say the three words and prove me right."

 

What was he up to? Fine, I'll say it. "I love you."

 

"I love you too, will you marry me?" I swear, I was standing there like an idiot. I did expect the ‘I love you too’ part but I didn't expect him to ask me the question. Well, at least not when I was studying of course.

 

"I know you're only twenty, and I'm twenty-one. But next year, when you're twenty-one, I want to be with you. I want you to be mine, forever. So...will you marry me?"

 

After blinking several times, I managed a smile and a nod. "Yes, yes! YES! Oh my gosh, yes!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 year later (After the wedding, that night)

 

"So Mrs. Kwon, what do you think of today?" Jiyong flopped onto the bed next to me. Well, the dress was a little too tight but I managed to it up and walk down the aisle no problem. Bom complained that she should have been the flower girl and not Hyori but Jiyong said that Bom could have been if she didn't insisted on wearing jeans.

 

The food after the ceremony was delicious. The cake was only for show so it was a waste to let it be like that. The guests were mostly friends and family. I felt great seeing dad at my wedding. But I didn't tell all that to Jiyong, of course.

 

"Just perfect." I said as I remembered how Jiyong smiled as he stood there at the altar.

 

"Mrs. Nerd?" was he calling me a nerd?

 

"Mr. Jock, you haven't called me a nerd for years." I narrowed my eyes at him. '

 

"Well, I was thinking. What's next after marriage? Children?"

 

"Not so fast, Mr. I want to enjoy my early twenties." I laughed.

 

"Goodnight, Dara." he said before turning the lights off. But I couldn't sleep just yet.....

 

"I love you, Jiyong." I kissed him on the cheeks. He didn't react so I assumed he was asleep.

 

So I lay back down and closed my eyes. But they didn't stay close long because I opened them when I felt a pair of lips brushing over my own.

 

"I love you too, Dara. The right Dara."

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------

Image of Yoo-Jin

Dream High