Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Thirty-Four

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34

 

 

 

I stared at Bom who was on the ground. Da Hae shot her! Oh my gosh, she wasn't breathing! I looked at Da Hae in horror. She was just sitting there, admiring the gun she used to shoot Bom. Jaejoong was beside Bom's body, crying. I had never seen him cry ever since we were young.

 

"I suggest the both of you get to my daughter's wedding now. The bride would be in the hall in a few minutes." she gave a devilish smile and stood up. Before she got out of the room, she added, "And don't make me repeat what I had done. One death is enough, don't you think?" with that, she left us with Bom, dead on the ground.

 

"What about Bom's body?" Jaejoong wiped away his tears with his sleeves. I looked over to where Bom was, she looked like she was in a deep sleep, not dead. Her eyes were closed.

 

"She would want us to get rid of Da Hae and Sun Ye. She wound want us to stop the wedding. But I can't think right now. Hopefully Jiyong has a plan. We'll find him now and tell him about Bom." I said in monotone. How could I feel anything when my best friend just died? It was impossible.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

 

The room's door opened and Jaejoong came in with Dara. The both of them looked terrible. Jaejoong looked like he just cried or he was about to cry. Dara looked pale and dark rings were forming underneath her eyes. She was also slouching. Dara never slouches.

 

"What's wrong? You guys look terrible." I walked over to them, while tying the bow on my neck.

 

"Jiyong, tell me you have a plan to stop the wedding. Please," Jaejoong never cried! This must be bad, where's Bom?

 

"Where's my sister?"

 

"GD...Da Hae shot her."

 

A pain formed in my chest...my sister was gone?

 

"Please tell me you're kidding." I placed both my hands on Dara and shook her.

 

"Please tell me Da Hae missed her or something, anything." tears were already forming in my eyes, but I held them back. I didn't want to cry, not now.

 

"Da Hae said if any of us let this secret out, she would shoot all of us, and then she shot Bom as a warning. Jiyong, what are we going to do?" tears flowed from both sides of her cheeks and some fell my sleeves. My sister was gone. Da Hae was responsible for this.

 

A knock Jiyonge from the door and Da Hae entered.

 

"I see all of you have heard of Bom's tale." she took out her gun and placed it on the counter. "As long as no one says anything about this, you'll be fine. Jiyong must be in the hall now." she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room.

 

Dara and Jaejoong just stared, with tears in their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara's P.O.V.:

 

 

The hall was big and the only color the place had was white. I spotted a familiar cousin of mine leaning against the pillar. Since the ceremony hadn't start, I made my way to her. She seemed surprised when I smiled at her. I know, it was weird for me too.

 

"Hey Sohee." I leaned beside her.

 

"Hey Dara. Heard you and Jiyong are together?" I nodded. I looked at her to see if she was uncomfortable with it, but surprisingly, she was smiling.

 

"I knew it would happen sooner or later. So why is Jiyong getting married to another girl?" she folded her arms.

 

I told her everything about Da Hae and Sun Ye. At first, she kept nodding her head to every sentence I said, but soon she kept cursing every time mentioned Da Hae or Sun Ye's name. Truth to be told, I never thought I would have fun talking to Sohee.

 

"Don't worry, I have a plan. Where's Bom?" when she mentioned Bom's name, my smile from our chat disappeared.

 

"She's dead."

 

"I'm sorry... Listen. I have a plan. You just go with the flow. I'll handle it." she gave me a reassuring smile. With that, I walked to the front row… and the music started.

 

Everyone stood up making the place filled with the sound of chairs moving.

 

Whoever these people were, I didn't know them. Jaejoong who sat behind me gripped my shoulder tighter. I had to use all my energy to control myself from screaming and attacking Sun Ye.

 

She was wearing a white wedding gown; two flower girls were behind her, throwing flower petals everywhere. Jiyong just stood at the altar thingy, not smiling. Actually, he was frowning. Lots of people gave him curious looks on why he wasn't happy or excited that Sun Ye was walking down the aisle. Well, they didn't know the full story about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

"Sun Ye Min, will you take this man, whose hands you hold, choosing him alone to be your wedded husband?" I didn't even bother to listen to whatever he said. All I know was Sun Ye squealing 'I do'.

 

All of a sudden, the speaker in the room Jiyonge alive. To my surprise, Bom's voice filled the room. Even Dara who was sitting down, stood up and Jaejoong did the same.

 

"Yo is this thing working? By the sound of whispers I hear, I think you guys can hear. And Dara, I'm not dead. Jaejoong you cry baby, stop crying and be a man. GD! Oh my big brother! Can you see me?"

 

I looked over to where they handled the sound system. Sohee and Bom were smiling and waving to the audience. The whole room exploded into whispers and people were pointing at them. I nodded at Sohee as thanks and she nodded back smiling at Dara who smiled back at her too. So those two made up already? Well, they were cousins…

 

"So, we have a little wedding present for Sun Ye Min. Let's hear a little recording of mine, shall we?"

 

"Why did you send men to kill Dara?" It was Jaejoong's voice.

 

"Since you have no proof on what I'm doing, I'll just tell you. When my daughter and Jiyong get married, two companies will be joined and I'll just get my husband killed or something then the money goes to me!" Da Hae's voice made everyone silent. Even Mr. Min glared at Da Hae.

 

"So why kill Dara?" Bom said in the recording.

 

"That, my dear, is simply Sun Ye's orders. She really loves Jiyong, so she wants to get rid what Jiyong loves most. And my dear, I suggest you wear something proper for your brother's wedding."

 

"Forced wedding, lady. And no way I'm getting out of my jeans." that was just like your typical Bom. Jeans all the way.

 

"Oh by the way, you don't want this secret to get out." Da Hae said in a low voice.

 

"Or what?"

 

"Or this." the sound of gun firing filled the room. Then the recording ended.

 

Everyone stared at Da Hae who just looked calm and smiling like she had planned this out. Sun Ye on the other hand, started panicking and threw the flowers she held to the audience as she pulled out a gun.

 

"I'm not done yet!" Sohee shouted through the microphone, making the audience cover their ears.

 

"When Sun Ye came to the Park mansion this morning, Bom called me and told me that she, Dara, and Jaejoong were going to meet Da Hae. So I did some research on Lee Da Hae Min. Apparently, she's a dangerous person. So I told Bom to wear a bullet proof vest. Well, it served its purpose alright."

 

Bom pulled the microphone away from Sohee and she continued, "She shot me. But what she didn't know was I wasn't hurt. In fact, I was recording the whole thing too. By the way, Da Hae, I called the police like an hour ago so...yeah. Gee, I love crashing weddings!"

 

Bom high-five with Sohee and the both of them left the room.

 

Everyone's attention snapped back to Sun Ye who was holding a gun. She had torn the bottom part of her dress, so she could make a quick escape, maybe.

 

Ten cops who were disguised in the audience stood up and pointed their guns at Sun Ye.

 

"Put the gun down, miss." one of them shouted across the room.

 

"I deserve a happy ending!" she screamed and shot one of the police head. But everyone went silent when Dara made her way to Sun Ye and slapped her, hard.

 

"I'll kill you." Sun Ye pointed the gun at Dara. A big mistake.

 

Dara slapped the gun out of her hands. The gun slide across the room where a cop picked it up. With that, Dara grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground where she lay unconscious. She wasn't dead or anything, just unconscious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wedding's over."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Aigoo!!!