Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Nineteen

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

 

 

It had been three days we had been stuck in the resort for days and things around were getting more boring. I also didn't talk to Jiyong for the past three days, I mean, I couldn't! I just couldn't...not after what happened that night.

 

After I ran to back to the room crying, Jiyong came in minutes later after Jaejoong came in. I didn't want to talk to anyone, even to Bom. She had been begging me to know who made me cry and she even swore to kill whoever that was responsible. I just waved her off every time she brought the subject up. I just wanted to forget whatever that happened.

 

"Milkshake?" Jaejoong sat beside me while holding up an extra chocolate milkshake. At first, I thought of refusing the milkshake but after seeing Jaejoong's worried face, I couldn't help but drank both milkshakes, his and mine.

 

"It's like when I'm in seventh grade, Jiyong left. The feeling is back, Jaejoong." I expected a sarcastic remark from him but all I received was a pat on the back and a friendly hug. We did the same thing when we were younger, when Jiyong left. It was like I didn't know what I would do when Jiyong left. I thought, since Jiyong and my friendship didn't last, Jaejoong would just run off leaving me too. But he didn't. I appreciated him for that.

 

"And you like him all the same." he nudged me by the side. I giggled and leaned back in the bench that we were sitting on. The bushes behind moved a bit and I turned around. Hmm… nothing there. Must be the wind or something.

 

"He told me he liked Dara. Not SANDARA." I said softly, while holding back the tears that might just come pouring if I increased my volume any further. Jaejoong nodded and I knew he really understood my feelings. It was weird though, he never experience heart break so why did he understand? Some things are better to just be left not knowing.

 

"Dara, I think he likes you. Maybe he freaked out and said otherwise. Because, from the way he looks at you, it's the same way I looked at...."

 

"Look at who?"

 

"Oh, no one. Just an old silly crush, no need to bring that up. She doesn't like me anyways." he faked a laugh. Oh, Jaejoong. If only you knew that I knew if you were lying.

 

"Jaejoong, he treats me like a sister."

 

"Whatever you think, Dara. Hey, I'm going to the game room with Bom. Watch out for any erts around, alright?" he gave me a tight hug and ran off to find his princess. That Jaejoong obviously liked Bom. No one would be able to not notice them liking each other. It was so obvious.

 

After Jaejoong was no longer in sight, I stood up and decided to walk around a bit, to cool my head. Who was that Dara that Jiyong liked anyways? I wished I knew! The suspension was killing me!

 

All of a sudden, a group of boys in black clothing came into view.

 

They were smirking when they saw me. If only they knew what skills I had, they would wish they never even look at me. One of them tried to pinch me by the waist by I flicked his hands away. Stupid ert.

 

"Ooh, we have ourselves a tough one!" one of them came closer to me. I could smell alcohol from his breath and it was strong. But he didn't appear drunk though. As all five of them surround me, I knew I was in big trouble.

 

I tried kicking them but soon they had me pinned down. Why did Jaejoong leave me..I wished I followed him earlier!

 

"Are you harassing a girl in public?" a voice shouted at the guys' direction. A voice that I had missed and a voice that made me felt relieved.

 

"Jiyong!" I called out before one of the guys covered my mouth.

 

"That's GD to you, Dara." he said before all the boys started punching each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

Short Chapter