Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Fourteen

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

 

 

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

I felt so warm in bed. I could feel the softness of my pillow. Wait, someone else was in my bed. I slightly opened my eyes and caught a glimpse of blonde hair. Oh my gosh, Jiyong! I kicked him off the bed and stared wide eye at him.

 

"What the-"

 

"What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Bed."

 

"You kept sleep-talking and I wasn't able to sleep!" he stuck out his tongue.

 

So the habit has returned..sleep-talking. The last time Jiyong complained about me sleep-talking was the night before the halloween party when I was in the seventh grade. I had a sleep-over at his house and the next day he complained about my sleep-talking.

 

"What did I say?" I quickly asked him after remembering what I dreamt about last night. I dreamt about our little conversation when we were little. It would be mildly embarrassing if Jiyong found out I was dreaming about that!

 

He seemed too thought about it for awhile and finally replied, "Chocolate. Something about a bunny made of chocolate attacking a carrot city." okay, that was more embarrassing than what I originally dreamt of.

 

"I dreamt about you guys talking at five in the morning and woke me up!" Bom raised her voice. Her hair was messy and Jaejoong got up too. I checked the alarm clock next to my bed and true enough, it was five in the morning.

 

"Sorry, Bom." Jiyong threw a pillow at her sister. Sometimes those two reminded me of each other because of their impatienses and because they hate it when people wake them up in the morning. Once, I tried making breakfast in bed for Jiyong when we were eight but he complained and I ended up eating his breakfast.

 

"Argh. What are you guys doing in the same bed anyways? Did you guys make out or something?" she asked in a sleepy tone but I could still hear the teasing bit in it.

 

"Make out with her? You have to be kidding me."

 

"Then what did you guys do?" Jaejoong joined in the conversation.

 

"Apparently little princess here got sick and started sleep-talking. I was kind of curious on what she was mumbling so I climbed in her bed and listened to her bunny tale." what a typical thing for Jiyong to do. If he wasn't a childhood friend, I would have immediately categorized him as a stalker or a ert.

 

Suddenly the door opened and an angry Hyori appeared. Her hair was messy and she was wearing her pink nightgown. Oh boy, not a good sign.

 

"It's five in the morning, do you know that?"

 

The dark side....of Hyori.

 

"Y-yes." Jaejoong burried himself under the covers.

 

"Then explain to me why I could hear every single word in the other room!"

 

"You heard everything?"

 

"Everything including the bunny tale."

 

"We're sorry we woke you up."

 

"Go back to sleep or feel my wrath in the morning!" she glared at the four of us and closed the door.

 

"I'm going back to dream about my bunny tale."

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Ooopssie! Short update!