Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Eighteen

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

 

 

 

 

 

"SANDARA!" he shouted. I just stared at him like an idiot. I just heard him right, right?! Because, there was no way he would say it again when I didn't even shout out the name of the guy I liked. After realizing I wasn't going to shout, he stared at me.

 

"Why aren't you going to shout out the name of the guy you like?" he raised an eyebrow.

 

"Because, I don't want to.....You like me?" his eyes grew wide in realization and slapped his hand over his mouth as if he didn't believe he just said that.

 

"No, it's a girl named Dara. Not Sandara, idiot." oh...what an idiot I was, hoping he really did liked me. I turned around and ran off to the direction of my room. After I was sure Jiyong was far enough, the tears flowed and there was no stopping them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

 

 

"You're such and idiot, Jiyong." I kicked a rock and ended up only getting my toe in pain. Why was I an idiot, you wondering? Because unlike other guys who didn't get nervous when they want the girl to know that they like them, I freaked out and said I liked another girl. And what did that get me? Having Dara running away, crying.

 

Earlier in the car I heard Jaejoong talking to Dara. She said something about a hamburger? I don't know. But I did heard what Jaejoong said. Dara had a crush on me before. I was so sure she liked me but I just couldn't ask her about it, afraid that she might just break since she was so fragile. She might never talk to me again if I confront her, girls hated being confronted, I knew that.

 

A shadow appeared in front of me, instantly I recognized him as Jaejoong.

 

"Saw the whole thing, man."

 

"You spying on us?"

 

"No! I was finding Dara and then I happened to hear a few stuff." I gave him the look saying that I didn't believe a thing he just said. He sighed in defeat.

 

"Anyways, it's not about me. It's about you now. You like Dara, admit it." he crossed his arms.

 

"What do you know? You hang out with my sister all the time."

 

"Yeah, I hang out with your sister all the time. How do you think I know the signs of a guy liking a girl?"

 

"Dude, you like my sis?!"

 

"What's wrong with that?"

 

"It's so wrong. It's written in the book!"

 

"Whatever, don't try to change the subject. So you like Dara, why can't you just admit it to her?" I couldn't tell Jaejoong I was nervous, I would sound girly! Only girls get nervous when they see the person they like! Wow, I was such a failure.

 

"She doesn't like me." I lied. He just shook his head in disapproval like my dad used to when I dated Hyori. He muttered something under his breath and left me there alone. Except, I wasn't entirely alone when a familiar she-devil appeared.

 

"Give up on her, Jiyong." she said. Who did she think she was? My mother? Obviously not so why did she wanted me to give up on a girl I love? Whoa, I used the L-word.

 

"Why? You my mom?" I saw her flinched.

 

"You belong with me, Jiyong. Not with that girl. You two are from two different worlds, why can't you just accept that? She's no longer your childhood playmate you know?"

 

"Have you ever heard of 'opposites attract'?"

 

"Have you ever heard of 'I don't care'? The Halloween party will be coming soon. I'll be waiting." she gave me a devilish smile and left me. She could be right...Dara and I...we're from both different worlds. Jock and nerds just. Don’t collide.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

who's that girl?!