Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Seventeen

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

 

 

 

 

As Jiyong pulled away from me, I felt myself grew hot and flushed pink. My heart beat increased three times and I just can't seem to look at Jiyong. Was Jaejoong right? Could I still like him after all this time? A bigger question was, did he like me? The question made me blush even more.

 

Stop day dreaming, Dara! He doesn't like you! Who knows he might even still be into Hyori? Maybe he just broke up with her because she hurt you! A voice said in my head, it was right too. He could have liked another girl, not necessarily Hyori either. Besides! He had all the girls back in school after him! I wouldn't be surprised if one day he became famous because of having lots of girls after him.

 

"Jiyong?" I asked Jiyong a few minutes after we went back strolling along the beach. Like an awkward moment hadn't happen before then. I wished I could just break the friend barrier we had between us and I could just tell him how I felt about him. But it was so hard! I was scared he would reject me. Wow I just sound like a hopeless romantic a second there.

 

"Yeah?" he answered me after a few seconds passed. We stopped walking then and stared at each other. Even when the place was silent and all, it still felt kind of awkward looking at each other. The silence just made it worse because both of us were just waiting for the other to speak first.

 

"You're my best friend, right?"

 

"Yeah, why?"

 

"Well...I...just have this boy problem and it's kind of annoying so I need your advice." I blurted everything out in one quick breath, hoping I didn't say anything embarrassing.

 

"Okay...spill."

 

"There's this guy I know and...Well, every time I talk to him, my heart beats fast and I blush a lot. How do I know if the guy likes me back?" I trailed off. He looked at me, tilting his head a little and thought of it before answering.

 

"Well, Dara. I don't actually know. But I'm sure the guy likes you back. I mean, you're great to be with even though most of the time you're the most irritating person I known since birth." okay that did not helped me self-esteem at all. But he thought I was great to be with? Was that a good sign?

 

"Do you like a certain girl, Jiyong?" the question slipped out of my mouth.

 

Great, why didn't I just shut my mouth up?

 

But Jiyong didn't seem too bothered about the question. He answered, "I guess…she's pretty, fun, and at times, she's childish. I don't think she realizes this but every time a guy goes and talk to her, I just feel like ripping my gut out......Is that how love feels like?" oh my gosh, he used the L word! He must really love this girl then.

 

"How about this, we tell each other the first letter of the name of the person we both like. Is that okay?" he seem to be uncomfortable with it awhile but anyways, he agreed and in a count of three, the both of us shouted out the letter.

 

"D!" "J!" I must have been staring like an idiot. He looked almost as surprised as I was. D? J? But… there were lots of names that started with a D and J..

 

"Okay, how about we shout their names?" he suggested. Oh great, not good!

 

That was the moment. As soon as Jiyong counted to three, we were supposed to shout their names. But after three seconds, I was still standing there silent while Jiyong shouted the girl's name.

 

I wish I had a tape recorder with me that very moment as he shouted....

 

 

 

"DARA!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Okay! Here's the thing, the original name of the characters is Cameron and Celiana.

So when the two shouted the initial, it started with a letter C.

Since Ji and Dara have different initial I have to right their first name initial.