Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock - Chapter Twenty-Five

Ms. Nerd and Mr. Jock

This story is not mine and I already ask permission to post this! Please see her website @ http://wattpad.com/ashleyy15 - author is ashleyy15

----------------------------------------------------

       Chapter 25

 

 

Dara's P.O.V.:

 

It was time to head back to high school again. Back to when I was the 'nerd'. Back to where other people thought Hyori and I hated each other. Back to when other girls flirt with Jiyong while I sit back, heart broken.

 

Dragging my heavy bags on the dirty ground, I made my way to Xiaoyu's car. The twins were leaning against their car, checking the time, constantly complaining that we were going to be late to school or something like that. I wasn't listening; I blocked out the world days ago and would be doing the same thing until something really distracting distracts me away from my problems.

 

"Is princess here alright?" Xiaoyu looked at me worried while putting a hand on my forehead.

 

"She's fine, Xiaoyu. Just drive us home. We're skipping school." Jaejoong squeezed his hand on my shoulder. Xiaoyu nodded understanding the situation and got into the driver's seat without anymore questions. Silently, I thanked him and climbed into the back seat, between Jaejoong and Bom.

 

Bom's ankle had swollen a bit after her falling but other than that, she was fine. She knew what happened after I told her and Jaejoong. At first, she wanted to punch her brother that it made me felt like punching him too but then, what was the point? Punching him won't solve my problems and it won't solve his either.

 

The whole ride back home was silent, if you didn't count Jaejoong's snoring. The radio was off and Bom who didn't had the mood to talk just looked outside avoiding eye contact with Jiyong. Somehow it made me felt like it was my fault that Bom and Jiyong weren’t talking to each other. If they did, they would have started the conversation by Bom ripping Jiyong's eyes out straight from its sockets. Whoa, why was I violent?

 

Wuque was just listening to his iPod, not wanting to get into any drama. While Xiaoyu just kept his eyes on the road.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once we got back to the mansion, I saw Jiyong getting into his own car that he left at my mansion and drove off. To where exactly? I didn't care. At least, not anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.: 

 

I needed to get away from Dara, I hurt her so bad that she would never forgive me. Sorry I love you? What was I thinking last night?! Focusing on the road was hard when you were thinking of someone.

 

I was going to meet up with a special girl who might be able to help me.

 

Lee Hyori.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyori's P.O.V.:

 

We sat at a booth in the smoothie place where I first humiliated Dara. Looking back on it, it was really immature of me to do that because she was the girl Jiyong liked. It was so obvious; I bet the only ones who were oblivious of each other's feelings were Jiyong and Dara themselves.

 

I was actually going back to my place to grab a stuff and head over to Dara's but then I had a text message from Jiyong asking me to meet him at the smoothie place. I had time so I agreed and here we were.

 

"See, I kind of did something and it hurts Dara and… wait, should I start from the top?" oh jeez. That was why boys needed girls. Boys needed girls to share their feelings and emotions with but the girls had to endure the repeating of the story from the boys over and over and over, which was highly annoying. No girl liked it but it had to be done.

 

"Sure, sure. By the way, the thing you did was stupid." I stated out.

 

"Okay, so I have this ex, her name is Sohee and-"

 

"Wait, hold up. Sohee, as in the mayor's daughter?" he nodded. Whoa, guess this guy could attract any girl! Even the mayor's daughter...whoa.

 

"Anyways, she knows I like Dara. She told me that Dara and I could never be together because we were totally different from each other. I must have been stupid because I agreed with her. So she asked me to break Dara's heart and show her that we're never be able to be together by her kissing me in a Halloween party. Dara somehow found out and expected it. I feel like a jerk and I need advice."

 

My hand made contact with his face in a slap. He looked surprised by my action.

 

Well, he shouldn't be. The story that he just told me was so stupid! How could a boy fell for Sohee's obvious trick? Obviously, Jiyong. Not saying he's stupid or anything but he really needed to know Dara's feelings. Didn't he ever think of that?

 

Love is like a roller coaster ride. Don't expect it to flow smoothly.

 

A text message from an unknown number appeared in my phone. I looked around but saw no one except an old lady who was at the booth behind us, eating a donut. Coincidence maybe?

 

I snapped my attention back to Jiyong and saw him rubbing his hands on his cheek.

 

"Guess I deserve that."

 

"Yeah, you did."

 

"Any advice?"

 

"On Dara?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Talk to her. She'll eventually forgive you...maybe. Do everything you can to please her, make her happy." I gave him a reassuring smile. He returned my smile and stood up.

 

"Thank you, Ri."

 

"One more thing," I called out to him before he left the place, "Don't let high school ruin both of your relationship. Ignore the world!" okay, what kind of lame advice is that? But anyways, he took it in and ran off leaving me...with bills. Remind me to never let the guy leave first or I'll be stuck with...bills.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's P.O.V.:

 

Thank God for Ri. She helped a lot.

 

I parked my car in the driveway. Turning the knob, I heard a melody. Beautiful and soft. But familiar at the same time. Like... I had played it before.

 

Stepping into the mansion, the melody was becoming louder and louder. It was from the living room, and Dara was playing it. It was the song we written together years ago before we turned nine. We wrote on a piece of paper, the notes and lyrics. Everything in it.

 

The paper was there, laying right next to where Dara was sitting. But it was supposed to be a duet. But if only one was playing the piano, it sounded more like a sad love song to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

Who sent the message?