Love 8.2

Rebound

“Jeju-do, I am finally here!!”

Minho exclaimed in excitement. Jinki couldn’t help but to laugh at his cute boyfriend’s actions.

“You’re that excited?”

“Of course I am!! It’s my first time here!!”

Jinki held on to Minho’s hand, “I’ll make sure that you will have the best time of your life.”

 

 

They checked into their villa which conveniently had the view of the beautiful sea.

Minho left his luggage in the room and immediately stepped out to the balcony, hands outstretched; feeling the cool breeze on his face. He didn’t even notice Jinki who stood behind him until he felt the familiar pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

“This is just like Titanic,” Jinki joked.

Minho laughed, “Then I hope that we have a happy ending.”

“Of course we will,” Jinki replied, planting a kiss on Minho’s cheek.

Minho turned to face his boyfriend, “I love you.”

Jinki smiled, “I love you too.”

 

 

The next morning after waking up Minho and Jinki laid on the beach side by side, enjoying their time together.

Jinki faced Minho, poking his cheek gently; “You, why are you so handsome?”

Minho chuckled, “Are you jealous hyung?”

“Nope, I am instead very happy; because I have such a handsome man as my boyfriend.”

Minho moved closer to peck Jinki on his lips, “You are not too bad yourself hyung, in fact you are the most beautiful person I have ever met.”

Jinki stuck his tongue out, “Is it even okay for us to be so cheesy?”

“Yes hyung, we can be much cheesier than this if we tried; but now I need some food in my stomach. So let’s go.”

Minho said, getting up and dragging Jinki with him to get breakfast.

 

 

“How did you manage to convince me to do this again,” Jinki panted as he and Minho hiked up the path of Mt. Hallasan.

“Because, you told me to pick where I wanted to go.”

Jinki rolled his eyes, “Right, I did.”

Minho held onto Jinki’s arms as they continued their way on to the top, or at least try to.

“Minnie, do you wanna listen to some music?”

Jinki asked as he fished out his phone from his jeans pocket.

Minho nodded, receiving the right side of the earphone from Jinki before putting it on.

“This song is for you by the way,” Jinki whispered.

Minho’s eyes widened as soon as he heard his boyfriend’s smooth and velvety voice.

“Jonghyun wrote this and I immediately thought of you as soon as I heard it so I recorded it for you.”

“I love it hyung, you sound so beautiful!!”

Jinki pinched Minho’s cheek, “I’m glad you love it Minnie!!”

“Yah, don’t pinch me!”

“I can’t help it, you are just too cute;” Jinki cooed.

“No I am not, you are.”

“Correction, we are the cutest couple ever;” Jinki announced which caused Minho to laugh.

Jinki smiled, eyes crinkling and that’s when Minho decides that Jinki will and forever be his, no matter what happens.

 

 

Hehe.