Love 9.1

Rebound

Minho was still fast asleep when his phone rang. He reached out for his phone from the side table, eyes still half closed.

 

“Choi Minho, you’re not still sleeping are you? It’s already 12 in the afternoon!” Minho immediately sprang up from his bed, ignoring the pleas of his boyfriend to get him to lie back down.

 

“No, I am wide awake mom. Totally wide awake!!”

Minho was pretty shocked since his mom basically hasn’t called since she found out about Jinki.

 

“Good, I just called to tell you to come back home this weekend for your dad’s birthday. And um, bring ‘that friend’ of yours along with you.”

Minho’s eyes lit up as his mom mentioned Jinki, even though he is still known as ‘that friend’.

“Of course mom, we’ll be there!!”

 

 

Minho was on cloud nine.

His mom just told him to bring Jinki along for his father’s birthday dinner, surely that means something; right?

“Who was that,” Jinki asked, finally awake.

“It’s my mom, she wants us to go back home for my dad’s birthday.”

“By us, as in you and me?”

Minho rolled his eyes, “Duh, who else would there be?”

“Okay then, we should go get a gift for your dad tomorrow.”

“So this means you are coming with me; right?”

Jinki held onto Minho’s waist tightly, “Of course, I have a special invitation from your mom!! I wouldn’t miss it for the world!!”

Minho turned as Jinki loosened his grip on his waist to pinch his cheeks, “Whatever you say hyung.”

 

 

Minho was about to get out of bed when he suddenly remembered that his boyfriend was supposed to be back home, not here sleeping on his bed!!

“Why are you here again? I thought you went back home?”

Jinki messed up his own hair, “Oh I was but Joon and Yonghwa kicked me out to have that damn party. They even jokingly said that I should just move in already.”

Minho raised his eyebrow, finally getting out of bed to rummage his closet. And yes, most of his boyfriend’s clothes were already stuffed in his closet.

“I thought you already moved in ages ago.”

Jinki just smiled cheekily in reply, “I guess I did, so should I call Joon and Yonghwa to tell them that they can rent out my room now?”

 

 

Next chapter in the works!!