Last Love?

Rebound

“I can’t believe that we are getting married Minho-yah.”

“Well, believe it hyung; since we are already here.”

They were standing outside the building, holding each other’s hand tightly.

“It’s weird right? A few months ago we were just strangers living different lives, but now we’re here together as one.”

Minho caressed his boyfriend’s face, “You’re right hyung, now we will be sharing everything we have together; even your 40 inch TV.”

“Don’t be stupid Minho, let’s just go in already.” Jinki dragged his boyfriend into the building.

Minho chuckled, “Yes honey. Whatever you say.”

 

 

They couldn’t hide their wide smiles as they filled in the papers to register their marriage.

“Congratulations, you are now officially husband and husband.”

Jinki teared up, which led to Minho giving him a comforting hug before kissing him.

“Not here Minho-yah, everyone is looking at us!”

“They just have to put up with it honey, we just got married so we are allowed to have public display of affection.”

Minho then smirked, “Or do you want to do it in the hotel?”

“Don’t think of something like that now ert. I am hungry, let’s go grab something to eat.”

Minho held onto his husband’s arm, “Let’s go then honey.”

 

 

They were absentmindedly walking around the town, sightseeing while having ice cream hand in hand.

“We should get rings to seal the deal hyung,” Minho wiped Jinki’s lips that was covered with vanilla ice cream.

“We should.”

Minho could tell that Jinki was distracted by something or someone, hopefully not some hot guy that might steal his husband away. He followed Jinki’s gaze which was focused on a very beautiful, cozy looking house across the street.

“You like that hyung?”

“It’s really beautiful,” Jinki admitted.

“Do you want to live there?”

Jinki shook his head, “It’s okay, and it doesn’t really matter as long as we are together.”

At that moment Minho knew that he had a new goal to work towards, to buy that house one day and live happily ever after with his husband.

“Let’s go Minho-yah, didn’t you say you wanted to do something with me in the hotel??” Jinki winked, his lips seductively.

Minho could already tell that he was going to have one of the best nights of his life.

 

 

“Minho-yah, where the heck are you when I need you?”

Minho chuckled at his husband’s aegyo. It has been five years since they got married and Minho still loves Jinki more than ever. Everything Jinki does still makes his heart flutter like crazy.

“What do you need help with honey?” Minho got up from the couch, stretching his muscles. Being old is no joke.  

“Unpack the damn boxes so we can finally go to bed.”

Minho goes to where Jinki is, their bedroom; watching his husband organizing the books on the shelf.

“You hurry up, the housewarming party is tomorrow and god knows when we are going to be done!!”

 

 

Yes, Minho; after quitting his soccer coach job went to work for his uncle in his company. After five years of saving he finally had enough to buy the house Jinki fell in love with when they first registered their marriage.

Jinki was lost for words when Minho told him that they would be moving to Los Angeles and living in the house that he secretly dreamed of. All he could remember was him being in his husband’s embrace, sobbing so much Minho had to calm him down.

“I love you Minho-yah,” Jinki said after his tears subsided, facing Minho.

“I love you too honey.”

 

 

“Relax honey, we can just forbid them from going into our room.”

Jinki rolled his eyes, “Are you sure about that?”

“Anyways, Jonghyun and Kibum should be here in a while. I can already imagine Kibum’s non-stop nagging.” Minho cringed.

“What about your parents?”

Minho’s mom finally accepted Jinki after continuous effort on Jinki’s part. His parents were sad at first when they announced they were moving so far away but they approved eventually.

“They would probably be here by tomorrow.”

Jinki raised his arms in defeat, “Let’s just go to bed Minho-yah, to hell with unpacking.”

“Now that’s a brilliant idea honey.”

 

 

-The End-

Thanks so much! If this isn't enough I would try to write an epilogue! Or maybe their married life kekeke.