Love 1

Rebound

“Please let me love you.”

Minho doesn’t know what to think.

 

He was currently facing the man he had slept with from the night before, both their legs still tangled beneath the sheets.

The said man just confessed to him within a day of meeting him. It was all too surreal to Minho.

 

“Why are you saying that? We just met last night, how can you suddenly say that you love me?”

The man blinked before replying, “It’s love at first sight.”

 

He first met Minho on the street.

It was yet another miserable day for Jinki as he walked home from work. He was growing tired of everything; it was suffocating him to no end.

He stood at the side of the road, waiting for the pedestrian lights to turn green when he saw him.

To Jinki, it was love at first sight.

 

They met again the night before, in a bar.

Minho was heartbroken. His girlfriend broke up with him because she fell in love with another man.

“Happily ever after,” he snickered, “That isn’t real.”

“Well, it could be if you choose the right person to love.”

Minho turned to see a man, a beautiful man sitting beside him; smiling at him as if the sun just started shining.

 

 

Hey just a short chap because now I writing according to my mood haha so the chapters might either be short or long sorry for the inconvenience caused :)