First Day of School

Love at First Hi-Touch [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh where is it?!" You dug around your cabinet for your favorite pair of white socks, the ones that are lined with lace. It wasn't easy to purchase those socks; you physically had to fight someone for them at the annual sale at Urban Outfitters. You finally find the precious pair and hurriedly slip them on.

From across the hallway, your aunt bellows out, "HANA! BREAKFAST!"

"Coming aunty!" You run over to your vanity and pick up your mascara. You run a few coats through your lashes, handling the wand with care. One wrong move and you would have a merciless black streak under your eyes. You move on to a subtle pink liptint and smack it onto your lips. You look into the full length mirror and cheesily smile. You didn't have a school uniform in America, but this school required one. Despite the revolting mustard yellow color, it didn't look that bad and it fit your figure quite well. You ran your brush through your tangled hair as a finishing touch and bounced into the warm kitchen.

"Hana, you look like a model in that school uniform!" Your aunt was a petite woman who ran a small yet successful accessory store. You only saw her on rare occasions and through Skype, but now you were living with her. How the times have changed, huh?

"JAEBUM! COME EAT NOW OR I'M GIVING ALL THE RICE TO HANA!" Jaebum was your aunt's son, or in other words, your cousin. Even if you barely saw him, the instant you arrived in Korea, it was like the two of you had lived together all your life. Jaebum flew out of his room, his tie barely around his neck.

"Okay mom I'm here now, jeez. You know I love my rice. Why do you always threaten me with it?!"

You snorted into your orange juice when your aunt hit Jaebum with a spoon. "That's why you should wake up earlier!"

He groaned but his face lit up when a steaming bowl of rice was set in front of him.

"Oh my gosh JB, do you like rice THAT much?" He looked up at you while shoveling rice into his mouth.

"I gotta eat to survive!" You smiled. Life in Korea wasn't that bad so far. You really liked your aunt, uncle, and cousin JB. But it just wasn't the same as America where everything you grew up with resided.

You were halfway done with your food when JB abrubtly got up. "Hana we're going to be late if you eat at that pace! C'mon, let's go." He grabbed your arm and dragged you out the door.

"JB, wait my shoes!!" JB gave you no mercy while you flailed around, quickly shoving your Converse onto your feet as JB dragged you out the door.

Your aunt's head peeked out the door, her spoon waving in the air. "Have a good first day kids!" She chuckled at the sight. It was a relief seeing JB and Hana get along so well. 

--

JUNGKOOK POV

You nervously tapped you foot in the car, casually making a beat. Your mouth was dry at the thought of going to school, in fact, the mere thought of going in a mile radius of it shook you. It was you first time in a year. A YEAR. Even when you went to school, it was on rare occasions. Everyone probably already had their friend groups established. You, on the other hand, didn't have any friends excluding Bangtan. You never got the chance to make friends, and those who tried to get close to you were only trying to take advantage of your fame...You learned that the hard way.

"Hyung, I kind of don't want to go to school. Let's just go to the practice room instead, huh?"

His manager whipped his head back and gave you a stern glare. "Nu uh kid. All your members will be pissed if I bring you back. You'll be fine!"

Your pursed your lips. It was hell having to mentally prepare yourself for the fangirls and awkward introductions.

"Okay, we're here. I parked in the back of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter