Chapter 2

Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae regretted that he told his mother that he was fine. Now, he didn't want to step into the school where everyone was assembled. Euna walked pass him with a bunch of her friends and she sent him an assuring look. That finally calmed Sungjae down and he walked towards the crowd.

''Oh my God,'' a familiar yet disgusting voice rang. ''Look who's coming?! It's Yook Sungjae, our little doggie.'' L approached Sungjae as he patted his head. ''Oh ya, Sungjae, do you know we have a jungle trekking section in group once we reach Jeju? I hope you won't be left out by your members and stay alone in the woods forever.'' L scoffed and his gang laugh out loud like there was no tomorrow.

Well, as long as you have a map then you won't get lost, right? Sungjae convinced himself and he walked away. Fortunately, L didn't try to get back him and sent him a punch or any other treatment. Perhaps he was in his good mood again. Great thing.

Sungjae tried his best to try to approach his classmate first but none of them wanted to interact with him, The affect of Infinite was really strong. Once they aimed the person as their target, everyone would never dare to talk to that person. Seriously, Sungjae didn't know the reason why they liked to pick him. He just want to live a typical life without any irritation so that he could study properly. However, things just didn't turn out the way he wanted. He was a nerd since elementary school but he was never bullied or picked by anyone until he stepped into high school.

 

---

''Oh my God! Oh my God! It's Jeju!''

''I've never been here before!''

''Heaven!''

Squealing in excitement, all the student was extremely idyllic to be in Jeju. They couldn't wait to make some sweet memories with their friends. Before they entered the bus and headed to their first destination. They quickly took out their handphone and camera and began to talk selca and also group photo. Some girls were busy applying their makeup while standing at the side. As for the guys, they were seeking for some pretty girls to talk to.

''Okay, guys and girls! Please go into the bus now!'' the teacher boomed. 

The latest Kpop songs rang inside the bus as all the students sang along. Smiles and happiness were shown on everyone's face as they headed to their first destination to do their first activty for this school trip - jungle trekking. The three groups that was able to escape out from the jungle first would win Shabu Shabu for dinner. So, everybody was really pumped up and looked forwards for the competition. 

Sungjae began to drool mentally as he heard of Shabu Shabu. The image of beef, mutton, prawns and squid appeared inside his mind. He wanted to win with s too but was he able to? he questioned himself.

 

Sungjae squeezed through the crowd to look for his name. Row by row, he saw them slowly and finally he found his name. 

Minjoon

Gaeun

Moonri

Sehun

Eunbyul

Sungjae

 

Euna was not in his group and he could sense insecurity. He was not the athletic one, the sociable one, the active one, the popular one. He was totally the opposite of every good descriptions. No one was going to help or bother him throughout the activity.

There was a few start points so every group might or might not begin at the same location. As for Sungjae's group, they began on the start points 5. Minjoon was the leader of the team and so he began to analyse and observe the map they were given. 

''Since we have to complete 5 stations before we get out of the woods, we should go this route, from here to here to...'' he continued with his analysis and all the members listen to him attentively. ''Errr...and Sungjae, you better follow us and don't get lost,'' Minjoon said with a flat tone. Clearly, the way he treated Sungjae was as if he was invisible because everyone did the same to Infinite's target.

The path to the first station was smooth and easy. There weren't any obstacle along the way and it was quite near from the starting point, about a 15 minutes walk. Luckily, there were no other team at that station so they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter