Chapter 1

Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Sungjae, cookies for you,'' Euna shoved a packet of chocolate chips cookies to Sungjae. Her cheeks slowly turned into pale pink. 

''You bake this?'' Sungjae eyes blinked behind his thick spectacles as he eyed at the nicely packeted cookies with a gold ribbon. 

Euna nodded and her eyes kept on shifting, from left to right and from right to left. When she heard footsteps and the giggles or laughters of others, she immediately tensed up and said, ''Well, that's it. Don't call me or eye contact with me until I say so.'' With that, she left Sungjae and ran to elsewhere.

 

That was it, Yook Sungjae's life. His crush didn't talk to him in front of the presence of others. He had to listen to her because he liked her. He would do anything that she said, including eating poop. Well, love is blind. However, Sungjae remained his thinking positively. He was grateful that Euna actually take a tiny bit of liking in him. Occassionally, she would give him some little gifts like cookies, cupcakes and also handmade craft. He treasured everything she gave him. Sometimes, he chose not to eat the treats she gave him because he thought it would be a waste. He was stupid as the treats would definitely became the source of nutrients to moulds and fungus after a week and that was way more suitable to be called a waste.

 

''Uh-huh, handmade cookies by your beloved mother?'' Myungsoo smirked as he snatched the packet of cookies from Sungjae. ''Such a mama boy, tsk tsk,'' he opened it raucously and the crushes were spilt to the ground. Sungjae felt painful in his heart. His cookies... 

''Wow, I can't deny the facts that this cookies taste scrumptious,'' Myungsoo the last bit on his finger as he tossed the rest to his gang, the other member of Infinite. 

The definition of infinite is immeasurably or exceedingly great. And that was how the Infinite member thought of themselves. They thought that they were the most handsome, most intelligent in the school. Kim Myungsoo also known as L, thought that he was the best out of the best. Such arrogant brat. No matter how proud he was and how he always bullied the weak ones, the teachers could not stop him as he helped to gain quite some fame for the school. He was always in the top 2 academically, best runner in school and the president of the Basketball Club. Every actions of him melts all girls' heart. This type of guys sure poisoned a myriad of girls' mind.

''How are you doing this few days?'' L patted Sungjae's head and as he carressed his chin like a dog. ''I've been in a good mood lately so you don't have to be my sandbag for quite some days. Living too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter